• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic The Hedgehog Rp Planing section

Spiderman Toby Maguire Spiderman Toby Maguire Shadow would still be affected by the power weakener even if he for some reason can't be affected by sleeping gas. The weakener is a teeny tiny piece of technology that just so happens to be small enough to breath but it doesn't inherently rely on the sleeping gas in order to function properly. So while Shadow would theoretically be able to stay awake, he'd still lose his powers like the others. I was kinda vague in my post but I hope that clears things up a bit. Sorry but Shadow aint gonna get out of this that easily 🀷

Suoer 3 is bonded to the emerald he bonded with so even without his abilies he'd still use it by using his emerald. It is kinda form only the emerald can provide.

But Shadow wouldn't even have the capability of turning super in the first place. Like for Sonic, Silver, and him they all would be completely unable to access the chaos emerald's power as that's in part tied to their connection to them. Like, that's the reason some like idk Eggman couldn't use chaos control, because he doesn't have whatever it is that allows the hedgehogs to harness the emeralds in that power. Moreover, any sort of ability which is connected to their own would be nullified by the power weakener. So like, now whatever allowed them to harness chaos energy or even forge a bond with the emeralds to begin with is now simply straight up gone for the next 24 hours.

Ah lit, that's pretty much what I had in mind. The purpose of this encounter is really to show how badass these characters can be even without any of the fancy extra powers or skills. Like, having them solely depend on the skills that they've had to train for n'stuff such as Shadow's skill with guns, Rouge's espionage and military training, and that sort of thing. Nevertheless I'll be excited to see how it all plays out!

An ex mercenary versus a government agent...guess we'll have to find out and see πŸ‘€ OOOh I just realized that now there's an excuse to finally use all of the weapons stored on the R.V too like the rocket launcher and guns!! This fights gonna get πŸ’₯ explosive πŸ’₯

FRICK YEAH!! On another note next week and the week after that I'm not gonna be online a whole ton because I gotta take some AP Tests so I probably won't be able to post as often as I usually do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back