• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic The Hedgehog Rp Planing section

And I figured that the group might appreciate the help of someone who knows the ins and outs of station square too 🌃 🏝

Glad to have you back! I just tagged you in a summary post that basically has the details relating to plot, characters, villains, and such. That way you can get a good summary of what’s been going on without having to read through the whole entire past rp lol. Oh! And if there’s another character you might want to be let us know so I can add them in there too 👍

I believe so, though the person who’s rping as them hasn’t been on for a bit of a while now.

Ngl with this whole Zombot thing my plans for Station Square and our encounter with Mimic are gonna seem like a bit of a shift in tone lmao. Though I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to have a more light hearted break after the dreariness of a zombie apocalypse 🤷‍♀️

if it’s fine, could you give me a bit of time to rework my post to fit more in line what’s going on?

Oh god, this is basically the pattern of when every time the group gets an emerald lmao. Everywhere they go a city either is nearly or ends up completely destroyed!! 💥💥💥💥

D09B856F-FD21-49CB-9328-03D61DC43B53.png

Ok. Also I changed my plan for Mephiles. I decided there'd be 2 Mephileses and one is good (the one with our group) the evil one is in Solena.

To continue the trend of me playing the daughter of important government figures, once we do eventually head to Soleanna could I control Princess Elise? It’ll be interesting to see how much she’s changed since 06 considering she’d never have to deal with her father dying and sealing Iblis within herself.

Oh random question but what should our chao evolve into? I was thinking maybe Neutral/Fly/Power or Hero/Normal/Fly but I’m up for other ideas too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back