• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic The Hedgehog Rp Planing section

Anyways the thread is there and now here.

I’ll let u know when I get my first post up! Just letting u know I kinda prewrote a bunch while we were in the planning phase so it’ll be kinda long 😅

Sounds good to me. If I can, I’d like to be in control of Starline and Mimic once the gang heads over to Capital City and Station Square respectively. I have a few ideas for how their encounters could go that I think could be pretty cool.

Ghost 1212 Ghost 1212 Welcome to the rp! I tagged you in the post that has the basic summary of what this rp is all about, let us know if you have any questions or suggestions!

There was 6 in other cities remember. He came across one searching for it. Anyways wouldn't captial city be the last one because isn't that like all the way across the country?

lemme check the map, So we started out at one Emerald owned by shadow right? That’d be the one representing South Island. Then the closest other emeralds would be in The United Federation which is a whole landmass away. So yeah from Capital City to South Island is a big distance but all of the other emeralds are much farther away than that.

1618922923966.png

Oh gosh now I’m just imagining Rouge and Shadow literally dating and then Silver’s just in the background like “hmm yes what great best friends they are” lmao 🤦‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back