• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic the Hedgehog: Eggmans Victory

Catro the Writer

Sorin High Baby!
Supporter
So this idea is based off a fanfiction that I read years ago. Not even sure if it's still up, I tried searching for it and couldn't find it. But of course I've taken my own... Creative liberties to the plot of it.

So this story was never finished (or at least it wasn't when I read it) so we'll follow what the story had, but then we'll break off into our own stuff (which honestly should happen sooner rather than later as there was only three chapters or so of the story). But here we go.

Eggman has gotten all the Chaos Emeralds and even the Master Emerald. With them all under his power he uses them all to power a device the rewrites reality. But instead of Robotropolis or taking over the world. The mad doctor decides to go a completely different direct.

Changing reality to that modern day America, Sonic and friends have be reduced to children and have their memory wiped of their old life. They go to school together, are apart of different sports teams, etc.

This RP will follow Sonic and Shadow. Shadow, now age 11, and Sonic, age 9, are now siblings loving with their mom. Shadow now athletic, friendly, and a bit emotional. Sonic now cautious and nervous, bit also... He's blind. (There was never anything to explain why Sonic was randomly blind... So here's my creative liberty. Eggman, wanting revenge on the bane of his existence, made the hedgehog blind so he couldn't do anything on his own.)

But one day Shadow gets his hands on one of the chaos emeralds and weird stuff starts to happen.
______
______

Basic plot outline, I have more details of course. If this sounds interesting to you just DM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back