Other Songs or art that have created your best RPs

Tink

Stop! You violated the law!
Okay, so music and art play a big role in my creativity. It literally fuels it. I was wondering if anybody was the same way and possibly had songs or art that shaped an RP or a story that you loved. Maybe even characters? If not this, do you guys have anything that you have found regarding that which really helps you create plots or write?

I have a few songs by Pogo (shit person, great writing music), that has helped me immensely in writing and drawing:

Be The Trees
Hero
Freedom Flavoured

As for art, here are two pieces that really have inspired me:

fbe921a326c570172a6fd3dc75fa4a1d.jpg

Source: Spirit of the autumn forest by Candra on Deviantart

466e8dc077a9ed9d361486b5e9e1471f.jpg

I'm not sure what this one is called, but it's by Brian Froud who helped work on The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth

I make entire playlists for my characters or the alternate universes I place them in. Sometimes you hear a song and are like "shit that is the ESSENCE of my oc"

Here's a couple of songs I yoinked from a playlist for one of my lads. Really really good music all around

I love listening to music. It really helps me to write. We will not go quietly sixx am is great same with time is running out by muze

I lovelovelove finding music for my characters!! Most of them have a tragic backstory because I can't help myself so it's mostly sad/heavy songs... Such as

Recently I also discovered this song

and I can 100% picture a character for it in my mind, I just need a way to bring him out :D

And then there's video game music for general inspiration stuff, such as Dragon Age and WoW and Pillars of Eternity :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back