• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Sonder Links] An Anomalous Noir OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I, for one, don’t mind the delay. It felt like it came quite quickly to me. And the lack of formatting is fine by me, the contents alone get the tone across nicely.

Loving the mystery so far, this seems like it’ll be a deadly fun one!

Also I should be more active within the next few weeks. My feet are almost planted and I'll be able to get my pc over here sometime soon(ish), I just need to accumulate money for a flight then a 1,400 mile drive

Sorry I don't know why I didn't get notifications for this thread
BittyBobcat BittyBobcat Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Ayama Ayama
Checking in on yall, also don't worry about posting in the order we have been thusfar. Really the only order that matters is GM post, then PC posts following in any order, considering this is a smaller group
Ah, sorry, I didn't know we weren't going off a post order haha. I'll try to get a post up sometime today or tomorrow!

Post up! Sorry if it's got a few typos. I did edit it, but my internal clock is still a bit off my usual timezone so I'm sleepier than I usually am when writing haha

Did someone say action?👀
Action is up!
Btw if you want to make your response a lot more back-and-forth oriented don't hesitate to pm me or eachother. I love collaborative posts!
Ahaha nice!
I think after avoiding getting hit, Adriana would try to see if Hawkshaw is okay- how badly is he hurt?

K so like questions then:

• Did Notti and Gray see the blade come through the door or just bask? Like was it normal looking or supernatural? Cuz like piercing solid wood like that is like just cray-craaaazzy lol
  • How big and tall is the house? Like is it a standalone or is it like an apartment complex with a buncha floors? Like Notti is from another public housing area so just wondering if they are the same cuz liiiike backdoor maybe lol
  • The sense of desperation that Notti felt. She picks up on strong emos so like scale of 1-10, wut would you say she felt?
  • Like at this time of day would most residents be out and about? Cuz like witnesses?
  • Do we even have any equipment on us other than hands-fu to restrain Townsend lol

K so like questions then:

• Did Notti and Gray see the blade come through the door or just bask? Like was it normal looking or supernatural? Cuz like piercing solid wood like that is like just cray-craaaazzy lol
  • How big and tall is the house? Like is it a standalone or is it like an apartment complex with a buncha floors? Like Notti is from another public housing area so just wondering if they are the same cuz liiiike backdoor maybe lol
  • The sense of desperation that Notti felt. She picks up on strong emos so like scale of 1-10, wut would you say she felt?
  • Like at this time of day would most residents be out and about? Cuz like witnesses?
  • Do we even have any equipment on us other than hands-fu to restrain Townsend lol
-Yes they would've, the residential district is very dingy and cheaply made. And like the dosier said, the knife Townsend was using resembled a mundane chef's knife (except ofc much bigger), it may or may not be anomalous

-The buildings are multistory apartment-like structures, no back doors unless it's ground floor, which in this case there isn't. Think of eastern european brutalist architecture.
There's windows though, if she's bold enough

-Scale from 1-10? A solid 9, the person on the other side of the door is fighting for their life but it isn't just raw fear

-There's a few people roaming the hallways but as soon as anomalous activity is afoot, people get the hell out of there.

-what ever would be natural for your character to think to bring on hand. Bask has some rope, as being a caravaner taught him the importance and versatility of rope

-Yes they would've, the residential district is very dingy and cheaply made. And like the dosier said, the knife Townsend was using resembled a mundane chef's knife (except ofc much bigger), it may or may not be anomalous

-The buildings are multistory apartment-like structures, no back doors unless it's ground floor, which in this case there isn't. Think of eastern european brutalist architecture.
There's windows though, if she's bold enough

-Scale from 1-10? A solid 9, the person on the other side of the door is fighting for their life but it isn't just raw fear

-There's a few people roaming the hallways but as soon as anomalous activity is afoot, people get the hell out of there.

-what ever would be natural for your character to think to bring on hand. Bask has some rope, as being a caravaner taught him the importance and versatility of rope
k cools. thx. imma try to post in the next couple days k?

Just a heads up, my post might be a bit more delayed than usual because Life Events™️ (nothing bad, just might get a bit busy)

Hope that post was ok- if y'all want to collaborate on your posts to have Adriana do or say something, just lmk~

Do the windows have glass or are they more like a "fuck you, you just get a hole in the wall" kind of situation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back