• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Somewhat Sleepy WW2 Tank Enthusiast Requests That You Peer Inside This Thread [Prefix unrelated]

Ex_Machina_Non_Sibi

Momiji the Nobushi
Hi there, I'm Somewhat Sleepy WW2 Tank Enthusiast, or Ex_Machina_Non_Sibi.. or Jingo, or Sir Diddles if you prefer.

A little about me, I'm a teenage (no age specified) veteran roleplayer who's been at it for quite a few years. Besides that, I'm also a writer, having written primarily fan fictions for various fandoms (RWBY, Dark Souls (1-3), Bloodborne, yada yada) but also a fair few original stories, such as one based off of events that transpired during WW2 primarily from the perspective of Nazi Germany.

Beyond being a writer, roleplayer and gamer, I also have aspirations to join the military as a tank commander, primarily because booms are the best thing since tummy rubs though nothing has come of that yet.

I also love music, my favorite band being Sabaton. Most genres I like (metal, alternative rock etc) but the one that always irks me is rap, particularly new rap, I get that you're awesome and you could cap anyones ass with you and yo dawgz but frankly I don't particularly care. :csmile:

As I'm sure you could have guessed from the title as well, I absolutely ADORE tanks, specifically those from World War 2, the Panzer IV Ausf. H being my favorite.

When it comes to roleplaying, I'm okay with FxF and MxF, not MxM though. Just not comfortable roleplaying MxM.. yet.

Anywho, enough about me, lets get down to the ideas shall we?
I'm not picky about ideas and I prefer to think up plots with other people. As a warning, unless the fandom is listed here, I don't do it. Sorry, I just don't care for much beyond what I'm already into.

As a side note, anything with a * is what I'm dying to do and you will receive one tummy rub for doing it with me. If it's marked with more than one *, you get a brownie, a headpat, a cookie flavor of your choice (not raisins, fuck raisins) and a tummy rub for doing it with me.

Fandoms and Pairings

Fandoms

The Soulsborne Series (Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1 * , Dark Souls 2 * , Dark Souls 3 * and Bloodborne)

RWBY

Youjo Senki (Saga of Tanya the Evil)

Sword Art Online

Girls und Panzer *

NieR: Automata

Supernatural

Pairings

Demon x Angel *

Angel x Angel *

Demon x Demon *

Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Vampire Hunter x Vampire Hunter

Teacher x Student

Student x Student

Yandere x Senpai **********

------------------------------​
That's about it! Thanks for taking a look inside here. If you're interested in any of these, please send me a PM or just leave a comment and I'll reply to you ASAP.

I dunno how to end these things so I'll just leave you with a picture of a British Sherman Firefly.

1200px-British_Sherman_Firefly_Namur.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be interested in doing a Rwby Rp, Demon x Demon, or Demon x Angel. Would you be interested in Rp-ing with me in one (or more) of these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back