• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sometimes It's A Little Too Real with DarkxAngelxIan ONLY

Jimmy watched Heath as he came into the catering area. He smiled lightly and got up walking over to him without saying a word to the others. "Are you okay dude?" he asked. Christian groaned and walked backstage to Edge and shook his head. "I won that match fair and square," he said. He took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair.

Heath looked up when Jimmy walked over before shrugging. "Yeah I guess so, wish I would stop getting screwed out of my matches though," he stated. He picked at his food not eating much really before looking towards the table Jimmy had come from. Brian and Paul had both thrown their food out by now and were just talking about what went down. After awhile the two told Jey goodbye and went to tell Jimmy they were gonna head out to get to a hotel. Edge nodded in agreement to Christian's statement. "Yeah I know," he said, "believe me I do,"

"I'm going to give him hell next week," Christian said. Jimmy nodded. "Yeah I know that sucks," he said. He nodded at Paul and Brian and told them that they would meet up with them later. He took a seat next to Heath to keep him company, he didn't like went he sat by himself.

Edge nodded. "Good, just be ready for him," he stated. Heath finished off his food waving at the two when they left. He shrugged lightly. "I mean I should be used to it by now," he stated, "They always screw me over so..." he said slowly. He stretched before looking over at Jey when he walked over and sat next to Jimmy. "We better get going guys, Heath you should stay in our hotel room with us," he said. Heath nodded slowly. "Ah yeah I guess so," he said softly.

Christian scoffed. "Oh I will," he said. Jimmy smiled. "Yay we can have a slumber party," he said jokingly. He threw his food away as well and got a drink quick before going up to their room waiting for his brother and Heath.

Heath chuckled and walked to the hotel room with Jey and Jimmy. Jey gestured to what was his bed. "You can take my bed, me and Jimmy can share one for the night," he stated. Heath nodded before sitting on the bed and smiling softly. Edge smirked. "Alright, good," he stated. He hugged his friend before making his way to there hotel room.

NXT

It was Finn Bálor's first day at NXT. He was in the ring learning how to do his entrance to make it look good being they had a few hours before the show actually started. He stood in the center of the ring when the cameraman told him to before opening his arms and looking up as if he was performing his entrance. "Is it good there?" he asked the guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Triple H was watching everybody work on things for the show but he was most concerned about Finn since it was his first day. He walked up to ringside and called him down from the ring, he wanted to help him with his entrance. "Come here I want to show you something," he said.

Finn nodded before getting out of the ring and standing next to Triple H. He wasn't expecting him to come out and help him learn how exactly he should do his entrance and honestly it made slightly nervous. You have the COO of the company coming out to help you, it would be nerve wracking to anybody to be honest.

Triple H smiled at him. "Okay watch," he said before going closer to the entrance then walked back the same way Finn does. "When you're coming up here, don't gaze at this camera," he said pointing at the camera right in front of him, "gaze here," he said gesturing to the camera slightly to the left holding Finn's pose.

Finn nodded slowly smiling softly as well. "Alright," he said watching Triple H as he did his entrance. Everything was so nerve wrecking, being his first day he had to get his entrance down, plus get ready for his match. "Anything else?" He asked.

"Yeah," Triple H said. He put his hand on his shoulder and smiled lightly at him. "Relax," he added. This kid has so much potential, he needs to learn how to control his nervousness. "You're going to be fine," he reassured him.

Finn shrugged lightly before smiling. "Yeah, I guess so" he stated before taking a short pause. "I mean this is my first time wrestling in front of a crowd that is gong to be this big," he stated. He leaned against the ring for a moment, taking a deep breathe. "Should I run it again?" he asked Triple H casually.

"I know," Triple H said. "Trust me the moment you walk out and go in that ring the crowd is going to explode and everybody is going to love you," he added. "You just have to get used to it," he said.

Finn nodded slowly. "Alright..." he said. He pushed off the ring so he was standing again before looking around the arena, then at the ring. It was his dream since he was pretty young to make it to the WWE and now that he is here, he can't believe it, it's so surreal. It made it a little better since he was here with Kevin, Sami, and Tensai; They were all friends of his when he was training with NJPW. He stretched lightly before looking back at Triple H. "So should I practice it again?" he asked.

"If you want too but you should be good for the day," Triple H said. He didn't want to overwork Finn and he knew that he could do so much with little training. He is the most interesting kid that he has ever met. He gave him an opportunity to be involved with the WWE and he took it without hesitation and it was a great decision.

Finn nodded slowly, he wondered what Triple H really thought of him, he was successful over in Japan but what did Hunter see that made him want Finn to come to the WWE. Finn smiled lightly at Triple H before chewing his lip. "So should we go backstage?" he asked. It was about time for the fans to start showing up, so he knew they had to get back soon. He wanted to prepare for his match, so he could make a good first impression not just on Triple H and the other members of the WWE but also the WWE universe.

Triple H nodded. "Yeah you should get ready for your match," he said patting Finn on the back. He couldn't wait to see Finn out there in that ring. He already impressed him a lot in training but what he was really capable of is the real question. He could be the face of NXT and he knows it.

Finn nodded before walking backstage and going to his locker room. He got out of his casual clothes before changing into his ring gear. He warmed up a little bit prior to the show, once the show started he carefully watched the others. He wanted to see what was different than NJPW and what was the same, he knew a lot of things would be similar so there shouldn't be much to worry about, then again the people here are a lot better and have more training. Plus the fact of there being a lot more fans, but he couldn't let himself get psyched out.

Sami was warming up and saw Finn focused on the crowd and the others wrestling. He smiled lightly and walked up to him. "Hey," he said. He was nervous too but he doesn't like to show it. He and Finn have gone through a lot together and this is like a whole new atmosphere for both of them but they will get used to it hopefully.

Finn looked up when Sami walked over and smiled lightly. "Hey," he said. He looked at the monitor again before turning back to Sami. "What's up?" he asked. Sami has been here for a while now, Finn knew he could turn to his best friend for advice on how it is out there. He looked down for a moment taking a deep breathe before smiling. "So how is it out there?" he asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sami chuckled. "The energy is crazy," he said. "Trust me the only reason they'll hate you is if you're a heel or if you're not good, which everybody here is good obviously but you're amazing so you have nothing to worry about," he added.

Finn nodded slowly. "Alright," he said. He looked at Sami again. "Do you have a match tonight?" he asked. He was wondering, if he did and if so who it was against, Finn's first match was with Itami against the Ascension, being in a tag team match for your debut should make it easier on you,but Finn was still nervous about the whole thing, he was Itami's friend, but honestly he deserves what he has been getting. Finn immediately thought of the possibility of turning heel at some point, just to turn on Itami, he grew up with him but the fact he's gone after the Ascension by himself, he deserved for the Ascension to retaliate. Besides with him creating the factor of the demon, a heel turn would be a pretty interesting angle on the that side of him.

Sami nodded. "Yeah against Elias," he said. Elias didn't intimidate him or anything he just seemed mysterious. Usually Sami knows what to expect from his opponents but with this guy, he had no idea. He was always ready and this time he didn't seem as ready as he always does. "How do you feel about teaming up with Itami for your match?" he asked.

Finn shrugged before looking at Sami. "I don't know, I mean yeah were friends and all but he's been asking fro the Ascension to go after him, honestly I've been thinking about turning heel to go against him, especially since I have the demon, i could be an interesting angle," he stated. He thought about who Elias before shaking his head. "How do you feel about facing Elias?" he asked.

"True but then they're going to make you go heel against any one of us," Sami stated. He shrugged. "I don't know really," he said answering his question. "He's an odd one but I think I can handle it," he added chuckling. "I'm tough enough," he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back