• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sometimes It's A Little Too Real with DarkxAngelxIan ONLY

Brian smiled lightly and help Paul's arm. The two were happy if this would remain a thing for them, helping the Usos in eight man tag matches would be great. It would help them all grow and become better competitors. "So, are we gonna keep working together?" Paul asked the Usos and Brian. Brian nodded liking the idea before looking at the other two men. Heath nodded slowly. "Alright, is he more on the high flying side or technical side?" he asked. Edge shook his head. "Can't tell you Jay would kill me," he stated.

"Oh hell yeah," Jimmy said looking at his brother smiling. "Right?" he asked. Christian smirked faintly and nodded slowly in agreement with Edge. 'You better not tell him' he thought. He is the only one who is allowed to call him Jay.

Jey smirked before nodding. "Hell yeah, we'll be unstoppable as a team," he stated. Brian smiled lightly before nodding. "Yeah true that," he said. Paul chuckled before getting out of the ring, being it was time for the next match to start. Jey and Brian followed them backstage. Heath nodded slowly, "Alright then," he said. Edge chuckled before walking over to Christian. "Hey what's up Jay?" he asked hugging his friend, who was nearly a brother at this point.

Jimmy followed the others backstage. "We just have to get it approved," he said. Christian hugged him back and smiled. "Nothing much just warming up," he said. He bit his lip. "So um what were you talking about with Heath?" he added.

Brian nodded. "True that, but it's obvious the fans want it so we just need to make it happen," he stated. Paul nodded in agreement. "It might not be easy but we can do it," Jey said. Edge looked back in the direction of where he and Heath were. "He asked me about your style of fighting, I said your very unique and that was it though he tried to pry more," he stated.

Jimmy nodded. "We just have to convince them very hard," he said. Christian scoffed. "Don't worry he'll see what I'm made of in the ring," he said. "I'll see ya later," he added smiling at Edge then walking to where the entrance was ready to go.

Paul chuckled before nodding. "Yeah true that," he stated. Brian smirked and raised his hand "Off to Mark," he stated. Jey chuckled before nodding. "If we can convince Mark he can convince Vince that's genius!" he stated. Edge nodded at Christian's comment. "Good luck," he stated. Heath made his way to the ring when his theme came on walking out with the usual cockiness he always had.

Jimmy chuckled and gestured in that direction. "Let's go," he said. Christian chuckled and turned to Edge. "I'm not going to need it," he said. He flipped his hood up and walked out slowly taking in the crowd's energy and making his way to the ring glancing at Heath who was already in the ring. He stopped at ringside taking his hood off and getting in the ring one leg at a time.

Heath watched the other man in get in the ring waiting for the bell to ring. He let the ref pat him down to check for weapons. He then moved back more in his corner. Jey walked to Mark along with Paul and Brian, they addressed the idea asking Mark if it would be okay for them to team as a four man tag more often.

Christian smirked and let the ref pat him down as well and waited in the middle of the ring gesturing for Heath to come towards him. Mark agreed and told them they could be valets for each other if they wanted too.

Heath locked up with Christian before taking him to the mat. Paul and Brian smiled but kept casual whilst in the room with Mark. "Thank you kind sir," Brian said prior to exiting the room. Paul followed his tag partner as did Jey. Jey smiled before doing the yes chant, Brian and Paul joined chuckling lightly. "Thank god," Jey said, "Now Vince has to agree," he stated.

Mark shook his head chuckling lightly and walked away. Jimmy chuckled and shrugged his shoulders joining in as well. "Okay we're done with that and exactly," he said to Jey's comment. Christian took Heath by the hair and pushed his neck against the rope then stopped before the ref counted to five. He walked away from him smirking. This was going to be fun.

The others stopped as well. Jey hugged his brother before looking at the others. "Hey I mean we could feud with the League," he said. Brian nodded at the comment. "True that, I'd love to give Finlay some hell," he stated. Paul chuckled, "I wanna give Rusev hell," he stated. Heath coughed lightly before turning around and kicking Christian in the face.

"I call Del Rio," Jimmy said raising his hand. Christian almost lost his balance but stayed on his feet and drop kicked Heath onto the other side of the ring. He then lifted him to perform a suplex.

Jey groaned. "Why do I gotta get Wade? I actually kinda like him," he said. Brian chuckled lightly. "Sorry," he said. Paul shrugged. "I think we all kinda like Wade," he stated before pausing. "Can we get food? I'm kinda hungry," he stated. Heath groaned when Christian performed the suplex and held his side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimmy groaned playfully. "Fine we can both take down Del Rio," he said. He nodded at Paul. "Sure I worked up an appetite," he said. He looked at his brother. "Are you hungry?" he asked. Christian lifted Heath again and performed a suplex multiple times.

Jey nodded. "Yeah I could go for some food," he stated smiling lightly. Paul, Brian and Jey all made their way to catering. They grabbed a to go container and filled it with food. Heath coughed and tried fighting back to little avail.

Jimmy smiled lightly and nodded. "Okay good," he said following the others to the catering table. He filled his container until the lid couldn't close anymore. "Wow I'm a fat ass," he said to himself. Christian performed the unprettier on Heath as soon as he got up and went for the pin.

Brian chuckled shaking his head. "I mean I am too so it's pretty chill," he stated. Paul smirked before gesturing to his food container. "I mean look at all ours we are all fat asses," he stated. Jey chuckled nodding in agreement. "Yep true that," he said. Heath groaned and was unable to kick out at the count of three though there could be controversy to that being he did kick though it was at the very last second, too hard to tell if he kicked out on time or not. Heath began to argue with the ref saying that he had in fact kicked out.

Jimmy shrugged. "Oh well," he said chuckling going to sit in the dinning area. The ref explained to him that his hand hit the mat before he kicked out at three and he called for the bell to ring stating that Christian won the match. Christian smirked and kicked Heath in the back.

Jey sat down next to his brother and starting eating his food. Paul and Brian sat across from the Usos before they started eating as well. The two turned there attention to the monitor, "Seems like there's some conflict with Heath's match," he stated. Heath narrowed his gaze before turning to face Christian, super kicking him in the face. He ensured Christian was down before turning back to the Ref. "I kicked out before three watch the replay," he stated.

Jimmy was eating his food slowly so he doesn't get a stomach ache. He looked over at the monitor as well shaking his head. "It looks like Christian won," he said. Christian held the side of his face. The ref called out other officials to see what exactly happened.

Brian looked at the footage when they replayed it in slow motion. "He definitely kicked out in time," he said. Paul nodded in agreement, "Barely by like a split second but he did kick out in time." he said. Jey rolled his eyes. "Knowing the officials they'll fuck Heath over though," he stated. Heath looked at the titantron, then back at the officials. While the referees where talking about the situation. Stephanie came out, grabbing a microphone. "After watching the footage again I have come to the conclusion that Heath has kicked out in time, but he cannot have a rematch today, instead he will have on next week," she stated.

Jimmy nodded and agreed with everybody. "Poor Heath gets all the shit," he said. He looked the monitor and smiled lightly. "At least he gets his rematch," he said.

"He really does and whenever he does get an opportunity he gets fucked over, for no reason," Brian stated. Paul sighed softly. "True enough, hopefully he can get a push soon if anyone deserves one it's him, he's been winning most of the matches he's put in," he said. Jey nodded at the statements his brother and both Paul and Brian had made. Heath thanked Stephanie prior to leaving the ring and going backstage. He instantly made his way to catering and filled up a take out container before sitting down at an empty table. Heath was the definition of a social outcast he always wanted to be alone, not because he didn't like the others but because the others never really tried to talk to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back