• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sometimes change matters (idea and Tsutarji)

Tsutarji

The element of surprise.
As the sun rose this early morning , ash yawned softly as she rolled out of her bed and woke up once she hit the floor. Ashlyn normally wasn't a morning person or a evening Person on school days like this one. She slowly rose from the floor then she went to the shower and took a short and quick shower as well as getting dressed for school.

She looked at her phone as she walked out of her room to go downstairs " yes only a few more days and the potion is almost here " she said as she walked into the kitchen to fix her some breakfast. Her parents were already gone for work leaving her to find something for her hunger .

She found a pop tart and a juice , it wasn't the best but it would do for a while until she got real food at school ...or semi fake food. She then made her way out to her car. Normally a drive to school from her house was a ten minute drive but today it seemed everyone had school or work today . She was gonna be late today for sure.

It took her almost half an hour to get to school. She was really late . She started to run into her first class , history.. " there was a huge traffic jam " she yelled
Idea Idea

Misunderstandings. They are a funny thing. Everyone makes them, and they really not that bad. Yet, no one ever wants to admit to making them. In a sense, to deny such a simple fact could be like denying your humanity, but we still do it anyway. And more than to anyone else, we protect ourselves the most from admitting our own misunderstandings.

This may be just a tale built on those misunderstandings. After all, it started with a very small one. Funny thing is, what that person, Ash, read, was not in fact the date of delivery, but the return period. No, the delivery was to happen much, much sooner...

Not that at the time I was even aware there was going to be a delivery. To tell you the truth, I couldn't even conceive it. I doubted anyone could conceive what was going to transpire on the same afternoon that I raised my hand to greet the incoming late girl from outside the class. She seemingly ignored me and simply entered yelling something about traffic.

"Oh, that's a much better excuse! All I could think of was that I couldn't bring myself to get out of my comfy bed! Well, it is true though...No doubt your excuse is too, I mean you're no liar." I commented about her sudden entrance, chuckling. The entire class was looking at the girl, but the teacher was outright glaring at her. It was one of those glares you could feel were so sharp they entered your skin and crawled back out again.

"Miss Ash, I'm afraid that late students are not allowed in class. You may stay outside with that other delinquent. Close the door." The teacher commanded. I shrugged and sat down again. Typical punishment to have to sit right outside class. Well, this time I got lucky there were no cement buckets for me (or her) to hold while waiting, otherwise they would have forced us into it.

"Ah, traffic sucks, right?" I tried to break the awkwardness a little. "This is why I love motorcycles. You can get right through all those pesky four-wheels."

Tsutarji Tsutarji

I look at you as you began to talk. I couldn't help myself as I started to smile. Maybe being late wasn't so bad . In fact she did get to talk to you my best friend .that means at least she wasn't alone. I looked around the halls as I listen to you " yeah it does but my mom won't let me drive one , she thinks there way to dangerous. " I say before grinning a little

" so you didn't even wanna get up sounds like you just don't wanna be here " I say before I watch the principal walk by " hmm I bet he thinks we're bad kids " I say looking at you before sighing. I couldn't help but notice the principal giving us a glare. ' I hope he notices the others sneaking out of the class ' I thought. As I heard him start to yell at a few guys who were running down the hall . " hey wanna come hang out later maybe you could help me with something." I ask smiling happily

Idea Idea

Last edited:
"Too dangerous? Who cares about that? You only live once, right? Can't stay tied down to babygates forever. Or should I stat calling you little Ashie from now on? Hehehe..." I grinned as I chuckled at my own joke. But immediately got in line as I saw the principal passing by, with a helpful mention from my best friend. From an outer look, the man didn't seem particularly intimidating. He was well built to be sure, but clearly no longer in his prime. The lack of hair for the majority of his head was a major testament to that. He wore some pretty old-fashioned brown attires as well, and his lightly crooked back and tiny glasses gave a rather puny first impression. That is until one were to listen to his resonating thick voice, noticed his experienced and roughed -out fists, witnessed that heavily decorated office full of World War Two remnants and multiple trinkets that served as a constant reminder of his Japanese traditionalist values, and his presence in the war. Maybe he was, in spirit, still int, and he sure dragged everyone around like a Coronel if given a minute with them.

In short, not a man to mess with.

He passed. I breathed a long sigh of relief, followed by a question from my friend. I gave her a wide grin and a ready thumbs up.

"Of course! What time should I pass? What do you need help with? Oh, perhaps you want another autograph from that guy? Alright, alright, but be careful, there's only so many "lost kids who are his fans" that's i can "bump into " before he notices the trick. "

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ash sighed as she watched the principal walk by them . She was never fond of the older man nor any of the students in this school. The only person Ashlyn got along with is her best friend. She then smiled at I'm as he began to talk about her crush.

" awe but isn't he the dreamiest " she said as she looked at him " yes I want to get his autograph ." She blushed then she laughed softly " this time I know I'm gonna get to let him like me " she giggled before she reached over and gave her buddy a hug then she sighed softly. I dig into my back pack and pull out my art pad . I start to draw the school hallways " what should I draw " she asked smiling at him

I shook my head at the mention of making the guy fall for her, when she never had so much as spoken to him.

"You know, getting someone's autograph doesn't count as a conversation, right? It'll take a bit more to make him like you. Not that I'll be stepping into his love life, he's got it rough enough as it is, being an idol and all." Still, I couldn't help that grin plastered on my face. After all, look at Ash, so giddy! It was like watching one of those little girls so hang on to their stuffies wondering when Santa or their Prince Charming or a letter from Hogwards would arrive, bouncing side to side with glee just from the thought of it (since I never could actually be more than a thought, such magical things). Much like a little kid, she soon got bored of the waiting game, and switched to another activity, this time drawing. She asked me what she should draw. I threw my thumbs in my own direction. "How about... this guy? Isn't this just a perfect model. C'mon you know you want to. You can come to draw me anytime hehe."

I stuck my tongue out. I liked to tease her using me as a model, but she normally didn't take the offer.

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ashlyn rolled her eyes then she crossed her legs as she looked at him . He wasn't the perfect model but he was a pretty cute guy . I began to draw his figure and his features on my price of paper. I always was fond of him as a good friend of course but she did have a slight interest in women and a huge interest in the lovely model.

I chuckled as I drew him , a slight blush arrived across my cheeks as I drew. " hey Dansa ...wanna skip school today ..I kind of wanna go to the mall today...I was hoping to buy some cute outfits ..." I said before looking up at you with a small smile. I sigh as I realize " of course ....I know how hard his life is but I'll still try to ask him out ...it wouldn't hurt right " I say as I slowly finish drawing his hair and his head on his tops of his shoulders.

Idea Idea

"Oh? You're actually doing it? You finally caught to my charms, eh? Maybe I'm even more handsome than a certain idol, hehe..." I told her in a teasing tone. The girl was focused on her drawing now, so I held off and stayed silent for a bit, finding my gaze drawn to the distance. How long had it been? Since those days... We used to have unrivaled fun. Of course, we still had fun but...

When had "fun" become such a mellow word?

"Huh? Skip school? What for? Eh? If you wanna go find outfits, go with one of your girl friends, why would you take me to do something so girlish? Like I'd ever steep so low..." If it wasn't her, I would have spat on the ground, maybe even punched someone. I hated it. All of it. Dresses, shopping, pink... well, I didn't dislike singing, but like hell, I'd never let anyone know. Not even her. By the time I realized it, the conversation had somehow returned to her would-be-boyfriend. "The only one that can get hurt with that is you. Good luck with it, either way."

Tsutarji Tsutarji

I looked at him then I growl and grab his hand " your coming with me " I say before I pull him along with me " please I need your help..." I said drooping as I pulled him toward the back door " let's go I wanna show you something.." I said as she shivered . I noticed that her phone beeped " ek it arrived already " I told him as I pushed him in my car then I sighed " if you promise to follow me ...I won't hate you " I say. As I get in the car as I wait for him to say something back.

I assume he's gonna follow me so I let him get out then I start driving back to my house and checked the mail box and I gasp before bringing it in. I undid the box and placed the clear bottle on the table ..the liquid looked like a soda almost .

Suddenly she took my hand. My face flashed a little red, but of course that wasn't as if it meant anything. The girl was almost doing puppy eyes for me to come, why she was so desperate to get me to go do something so idiotic as shopping for "cute" dresses was beyond me, but she was so insistent...

"Aaah, fine, fine! I promise I'll follow! But I ain't going on any shop or spending hours deciding which damm frills match with which damm wallet, get it?" I stated. I got in her car with her, and for some reason we drive to her place. What the hell were we doing here?

Ah, she must have forgotten her wallet or something.

"Go ahead, do what you have to do." I stated, closing my eyes and leaning back on my car seat. "I'll wait here like a good boy."

I stuck my tongue out, let her leave. However, five, ten minutes passed, still no sign of her. I started to get worried, left the car, she headed out of the car and up to her home. Fortunately, she had given me a spare key, mostly so I could bring her those autographs she always wanted. I entered the home.

"Are you alright Ash?" I shouted.

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ash was up in her room taking a quick shower before she Went to the mall . She wanted to look fresh and look pretty .

Just as she got out of the shower. She heard Dansa open the door and yell to where she was " I'm upstairs Dansa ill be ready soon. Just wait for me ....hey help yourself to something. " she said before she went back to putting a light patch of makeup on her skin.

Ash blushed deeply then she giggled " I look good " she said before making her way down stairs to Dansa.
Idea Idea

She was taking a shower? For a trip to the Mall? Aaaaaah, girls! I'd never understand them. Did they have to clean themselves every 20 seconds? I mean, it was nice to touch smooth skin like that but... No, no, no it still made no sense. She was just gonna get dirty anyway. Waste of water, waste of time to take a shower for something as unimportant as this. But now that she was in there, there was helping it, I couldn't exactly go in and pull her out. She told me to help myself to something, and since she left that soda lying there, I guess that meant she wanted me to drink it. That Ash, this was probably some crappy drink she bought too many off and now was using me to finish them without throwing it away or having to drink them herself. Sometimes that girl was a tad too cunning for my own good, or at least so I felt. I picked up the soda and quickly gulped it down, expecting it to actually taste horrible.

Strangely, it was one of the sweetest things I'd ever drunk. It was like some kind of honey or nectar flowing down my throat, there were shivers across my body, it felt light and tingly and energetic. It was such a refreshing drink, did she actually want to share it with me? For a moment I got worried, but as I turned around, there was a sudden burning sensation, and my vision wa enveloped by a cloud of smoke. I coughed as I tried to wave away the smoke, then sneezed. There were several surprising things there.

For one, I sneezed because my clothes were suddenly so loose they pratically fell off me. Two, that sneeze was an adorable little squeak in one of the girliest voices imaginable.

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ash cleaned herself off happily as she washed inside the shower. She then stepped out and began to dry herself off . She quickly got dressed , she put on a T-shirts and a nice skirt along with a small jacket to go with it. She then quickly made her way down her stairs.

Ash gasped as she saw you " oh my god you drunk the potion..." She blushed slightly then she rushed to you and grabbed your now girly body " Dansa you OK...I'm so sorry I didn't think you'll drink that drink.." she said helping her up then she shivered " please don't hate me " she dropped .

Ash looked over at the once boy and a blush rose to her face. Oh my god was he now the most adorable little thing she ever seen it was kind of making her fall a little for her looks but she stopped herself from thinking about it any longer.

Idea Idea

I looked at the the girl, freshly dressed from her shower. There were still drops of water visible on her body and the hair seemed like fine silk. The combination of a jacket, shirt and jacket were quite fashionable, but aside from the skirt, the items seemed a little plain. The biggest question, however, was what happened to me and why the HECK was I suddenly noticing these things?!

"How was I supposed to know I couldn't d-" I cut myself off. What was that voice? Whose was it? Mine? No, it was too cute and too girly to be mine. It couldn't be mine. It mustn't be mine! "What happened to me? Hey, Ash, tell me right now, what happened to me? How do I fix this?!"

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ash blushed then she let go of her arms. She backed away from her just in case ,she decided to punch her for this. She sat down on her couch then she shivered " i cant change you back ..i bought an permanent transformation potion ...." She paused for a second " im so sorry " she said looking at her.

" hey at least your beautiful ...in fact i think i might find you hot in a way" she teased then she sighed " wanna still go to the mall ..." She asked as a friendly smile appeared on her face
Idea Idea

"Wh-what do you mean b-by that? Hey, I think I heard you wrong. It almost seemed like you just said you can't change me back or something. But that's absurd, right? There's now way you can't change me back, right? Right?"

My pleas were ultimately fruitless. I fell back into my knees as my best friend tried to confort me in the worst way possible. Well, I couldn't deny my heart felt a little moved, and when she asked if I wanted to go to the mall, the idea of shopping seemed so very wonderful... But it was just the potion talking!

"Why would I want to go to the mall right now? Look at me! I don't even have clothes that fit me to begin with. Aaaah, now that I think about it, nobody will know who I am! Where am I going to stay? How am I going to survive? I'm just some undocumented penniless girl right now!"

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ash drooped then she laid down on the couch then she whimpered " im sorry but i did say you cant be changed back..." She shivered as leaned back in the couch. She got up then ash grabbed Dansa's hand. " im sorry for this ..but i can ask my parents to help you...i hope they can ...i think i could have my mom help you with your school papers and fix something " she said softly.

Ash pulled her up to her room and she sighed " look though my clothes and see if your mind and body might fit into them. " she said ,her voice sounded sad as she looked at her friend

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back