• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Something Witchy... OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
So I'll work up to it, then, if that's alright.
Well basically every witch can summon ghosts and minor demons with the right spell so... Spells, potions, charm making, candle magic, herbal magic etc... Is all possible just that each witch has a field that she is better at then in the others, basically something she focuses on like one will focus more on spells and another might prefer or be better at making charms etc...

Also, demon summoning is gonna be more of a move the bad guys will use. So...

Okay, how about curses? I really want her to start off being kinda evil, then have a big backlash moment that makes her think about using stereotypically "bad" powers in a "chaotic good" way.

As long as she's not really evil I think it might be okay. I don't want this to turn into player vs player RP

Also guys please consider that not all the sisters can be the same age, two can be twins if necessary but there cant be more of the same age =] sorry.

Last edited:
Guys if anyone wants to make a second character it would be great if you could post them before Wednesday and finish your CS by then so we can start this =] of course some characters can join after the RP started to spice things up in the RP so you can make characters even then but the ones that will be in from the start should be finished by Wednesday =]

P.s: if you need an extension on the deadline let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back