• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Something Witchy... Still accepting

Just Me.

J the Sleepyhead

9dc8c0b842252f9a6404024f3d21d932.png

88c01a73cfecb330a6241afc4e4e0e06.jpg

The Willard family comes from a long line of witches who kept their powers hidden from normal people in order to live normal lives, as years went by some of the family members had their powers sealed and their magic became a thing of the past. When an intruder breaks into the Willard family home and breaks a seal by accident four sisters living there receive their powers. Now their single mother, their aunt and the four sisters have to deal with their new reality before things get too far out of hand.

So basically the RP is about a family of witches in which the four sisters suddenly get back their powers. It will follow their lives as they get used to their new situation and try to keep their normal lives as well. There will probably be drama, denial, struggles but also happy moments, funny incidents, etc… and later on even a secret enemy that will try and get revenge on the family for something their family had done a lifetime ago.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me and hopefully this will get some interest.

* Don’t overpower your characters please, if you're in doubt/not sure ask me about it.
* No one liners please.
* I would like this to be a small group with 4-5 people max. each person can have more than one character, actually it is strongly encouraged.
* Not first come first serve so if a CS for the role you like is already posted you can still post yours until the roles are taken. I will pick characters I think fit into the RP most.
* The girls are between the ages of 15-25

ROLES:

The Bookworm
She suspected (and kept refusing to believe) that her family had magic in their blood but wasn’t sure until their powers awoke. She is the one that can find a book for every problem and has very little trouble finding information, she is also the one who has the most trouble getting used to being a witch since her life used to be all about logic, facts and things one can explain.

The Athlete
Her world revolves around healthy living and keeping in shape for the next competition. When magic enters her life she first denies it and ignores her powers, until she can't and has to face that her life indeed changed forever, whether she likes it or not.

The Free spirit
The one who takes her new life and embraces it, she loves the fact that magic exists and takes it as a new adventure to look forward to. She usually goes by instinct and isn’t afraid to have a good time even if it might sometimes get her into a little bit of trouble.

The princess
She is used to getting what she wants so when she finds out she is a witch she thinks she could rise to the top and become queen of campus. Too bad her powers have consequences if used for personal gain. When she casts a spell it tends to get her into trouble and all sorts of incidents happen to make her feel like magic has it out for her.

Other
You can also submit a CS for a different type of role, as long as it will fit into the RP I will most likely be okay with it. Best way to make sure is by letting me know about your idea.

You can also play the adult characters of the family (mother and aunt) or people in their lives (lovers, schoolmates, rivals, best friends, a cousin, etc...)

P.S.: The sisters can also be half-sisters in case someone has an FC that looks very different.

46f21b7579b016675d2b784c78594cb0.jpg
code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
Sure we can switch a sister and make him a brother or you can play someone outside the family like a classmate, love interest, rival, best friend etc... Or a cousin maybe? Anyway, it's possible to add a male witch yes.

Sure we can switch a sister and make him a brother or you can play someone outside the family like a classmate, love interest, rival, best friend etc... Or a cousin maybe? Anyway, it's possible to add a male witch yes.
I was hoping to make him the free spirited brother, if I may.

I would love to do the athletic sister, but is it ok if I change how she dealt with it? Instead of complete denial, maybe trying to abuse her powers for personal gain at first?

I would love to do the athletic sister, but is it ok if I change how she dealt with it? Instead of complete denial, maybe trying to abuse her powers for personal gain at first?
Yes you can, I wrote the roles so that there will be some variety but you don't have to strictly stick to them and can change small details =]

Just Me. Just Me. I'm interested. I love witch related things. I originally wanted the athletic sister, but I see it's taken so I'll take the remaining role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back