• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Something Wicked This Way Comes: Carnival of Terror (Always Open)

I would be happy to reach out to some people if you want a few more characters. Any preference on gender or roles that you want filled?

wicked wicked invited me~ I’ll probably make a game runner female that hates everyone or a vampire male. If I got with the vampire, would it be possible to make him a face painter?

I do too! I am super excited for this! I have been craving a horror type rp like this or some version based off Devils Rejects and House of a 1000 corpses type.

I would be happy to reach out to some people if you want a few more characters. Any preference on gender or roles that you want filled?
Just to let people be as the want to be. I'm not very picky.

wicked wicked invited me~ I’ll probably make a game runner female that hates everyone or a vampire male. If I got with the vampire, would it be possible to make him a face painter?
Making anything your heart wants! :)
I do too! I am super excited for this! I have been craving a horror type rp like this or some version based off Devils Rejects and House of a 1000 corpses type.
Oh its still going to happen promise guys!

H8becomesyou H8becomesyou Hiya there, i'm intrigued by the concept of your roleplay.
I was just wondering if the Ride-Runner spots are still available? If so,
i'd be delighted to take on the role, if that's okay! :)

H8becomesyou H8becomesyou
All of the RP'ers are still active correct? I apologize if my character isn't made yet.
I'm kinda juggling a lot of characters in another RP! Nonetheless, i'm still quite
excited to get involved in this RP and there's a lot of ideas I have for this person
of mine. :closed eyes open smile:

H8becomesyou H8becomesyou
All of the RP'ers are still active correct? I apologize if my character isn't made yet.
I'm kinda juggling a lot of characters in another RP! Nonetheless, i'm still quite
excited to get involved in this RP and there's a lot of ideas I have for this person
of mine. :closed eyes open smile:
You can come in at anytime! :)
There's no rush. So pop in when you can! :)
And I can't wait to see all that you have lined up!
They haven't told me otherwise. So, I take that as yes they are! :)

Room for one more? Was thinking either Freak Show: Conjoined Twins, an Arachne (half human half spider) either tightrope or ticket taker (if open), or a Puppetmaster.

Room for one more? Was thinking either Freak Show: Conjoined Twins, an Arachne (half human half spider) either tightrope or ticket taker (if open), or a Puppetmaster.
Sure, pick which one or ones you would like to have, and just make a CS. You will also be able to see all the ones that we have so far.

Ok everyone!

You can post when ready! Let everyone reply once and then that will be the order we will go in. Just to keep things easier. I look forward to all your replies!

My recommendation is to avoid a posting order but ensure people post however many times a week minimum. Also make sure people don’t post too often so they don’t get too far ahead. Posting orders hold back a lot of people 😢

H8becomesyou H8becomesyou Do they live in trailers? Tents? Each in their own, or safe to say that some share? Old time-y/dingy, or more modern?

Are any of these similar: x, y, z, 1?

Don't wanna say anything that doesn't fit the image :)

Last edited:
H8becomesyou H8becomesyou Do they live in trailers? Tents? Each in their own, or safe to say that some share? Old time-y/dingy, or more modern?

Are any of these similar: x, y, z, 1?

Don't wanna say anything that doesn't fit the image :)
I think it’d be more modern since there are rides and what not. Trailers might be the best bet, especially since Vie kind of teleports the circus so it’s not like everyone has to do a lot of packing and unpacking. Some sharing may prove to be more interesting too!

This is just me inferencing and my own opinion though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back