• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Something Old, Something New

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

Plot
Welcome to Something Old, Something New! TrueTV's newest and hottest reality show.

Are you tired of trying to figure out love? It's a hard thing to figure out, believe me. But thanks to our trusted team of scientists, it doesn't have to be. They've developed a thorough and in-depth test that can match you with your soulmate. They're out there, trust me!

Join us on Saturday nights at 9PM to watch the drama unfold. Our contestants aren't told who their perfect match is; it's up to them to figure it out on their own. If they can do it before the end of the season, each couple wins $100,000. But be careful-- it's all or nothing. Things are going to get messy, especially when feelings are involved.

Can you open yourself up to love?

About
Hello hello! Your resident trash can tink here, along with her co-gm, Lurker Lurker . Here looking for others to join us in our latest adventure. Uh, there's really not much to explain, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask us!

Rules
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. On that note, no rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.

2. We are looking for a group of 8-10 people. 4/5 males, and 4/5 females, depending on interest.

3. Quality over quantity. No one liners, please try to post at least 2 paragraphs per post.

4. There will be a discord for OOC. This is mandatory.

5. This is not first come, first serve. My co-gm and I will be picking characters based on who we think will best fit.

6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (& kinda the point of this plot). But don't break RPN's rules. Also, please be 18+. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but I'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Again, if that's not for you, please do not join.

code by g o l d i e l o x x

As far as I know it is I'll kick Apolla into gear don't worry! We'd love to have ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back