• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Something I have cooked up.[Open]

Yuri Greythorn

Meme Jesus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, a favorite story idea of mine at the moment, is something that is based kinda sorta off of a game by the name of Salt and Sacrifice. The idea of the game is that you are a criminal, and you have two choices. Either you can choose death, or became an inquisitor, in which you fight beings called mages, who have access to the elements, and magic that bends reality around them. You gain power as you devour the hearts of these mages, and you slowly see other inquisitors around you go through their own trials.

However, what you never saw to begin with, was that inquisitors killed mages, only to become mages in an endless cycle as they go mad with MageBane. Highly reccomend you check the game out, but as I said before, this is only a reference point for this world I am creating. It is highly dark fantasy, a troubled world, in which can be medieval, or more modern, but alas, demons and monsters run amok, and have the potential to destroy anything, anytime. Yet, Humanity has learned, for the most part anyway, to ignore these beasts. There are those who live for the evolution of man, to further technology. They are adverse to using magic of any sort.

Then there are the mages, who are simply humans who favor magic and mana use over technology. They don't necessarily have anything again tech, they just believe magic is better. All beings are born with mana, whether a large or small amount. Mages use this to their advantage, and can even consume other humanoid creatures for their mana. The story follows a set of twins(for once not Yuri and Nova), one of which, born with a pitifully small mana pool, who seeks to be the most powerful of all. The other, was born with such a ridiculous pool of mana, that from the age of 4, monsters and demons were drawn to it. This boy had to fight for his life as long as he could remember. He doesn't even know how to effectively use this mana. He is mostly brawn, as opposed to magic-based.

These two sibilings are Itsuki & Chihiro Kanei

Itsuki Kanei

Chihiro Kanei

All I ask, as a comfort thing, be over 18, and other than that, no one liners, preferably a minimum of two paragraphs(Full) a post, and willingness to be flexible, as this is a fresh plot, and a world I would like to heavily build upon. Feel free to PM me, or leave a post in the thread to show interest! Caio!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back