• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom something catchy ig (Fandom cravings)

HeartacheMystere

Ayooo! I was on this site a few months ago but lost my account information so starting brand new here i guess lmao

She/Her - 25 - EST time zone - You can call me K or whatever you wanna come up with, surprise me.

post length: literally anything. I do try and post at least 2-3 chunky paragraphs per character, but depending on what I’m given it can be more or less.

when I can reply: usually daily, if not multiple times a day. I work Monday - Fri so it just honestly depends on my work day.

listen just ignore the crappy punctuation, I promise I’ll actually care when typing a post. i just don’t feel like making this super fancy, ya dig?

i love to make friends so please be willing to chat ooc, it’s not necessary but I enjoy gushing over our characters and the roleplay itself.

i double, typically oc x cc but i’m V E R Y open and can do oc x oc or even cc x cc (but I ask my pair is either oc x cc or oc x oc. with that being said I once again, am very open to pairings. i’d like for my pair to be m x f but am willing to do nearly anything for your pair!

YOU MUST BE 18+, romance is a must for my roleplays and as I’m in my twenties I’m not comfortable writing with a minor.

onto the fun stuff

Fandoms: (If you don’t see a character you would like to play against just ask)

Stranger Things (Looking for Steve, willing to play as Eddie, Billy, Hopper, ETC)

Harry Potter (Looking for Draco or Remus((Marauders Era)), willing to play just about anyone)

MCU (Looking for Thor or Steve Rogers, willing to play as Loki, Bucky, many others)

Greys Anatomy (Looking for Sloan or Karev, willing to play just about anyone)

PJO
Sons of Anarchy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back