• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Something a long The Lines of Titanic ( interest check)

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Amazing movie yes I know this was before some of your times.

So I seriously have issues I been watching the titanic a lot and I do mean a lot. Thank you Netflix I find it the most amazing Love story of all times if you haven't seen it no worries I will put up the trailer then shamefully scold you for not seeing the best Love story made in the 90's also yes I know the tricks of the movie. The door seen was in a kiddie pool and the whole movie was filmed in a 3 foot pool. An Jack and Rose say each other's names over a 150 times in the movie yeah crazy right.

So just want to know who be interested in something along theses lines of course a whole different set of people and kinda different plot.

Titanic - Official Trailer [1997]: [media]

[/media]
Death to all betrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
But but but... They cut all the historically accurate scenes. D:

I'm a Titanic enthusiast, of both the 1997 movie and the real tragedy. Question though, what are you expecting in terms of post length and how fast moving would this be?

Not sure I see how it goes I work as a server and shit so I see as it progresses and post lengths I want more then one line.

They did but thats not really what the movie was about it was a love story between the two main characters. Of course it also had the Titanic sinking and the amount of people dieing. And awesome glad your a Titanic History buff always cool to here. I like history and find it interesting as well I am just more interested in different eras, but I am going to revert off the movie but not make it like it. So no Buts missy as my mother always says.

Death to all betrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay awesome I will put this up when I get off work tonight

Death to all betrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back