• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Someone just for me search

Ryoko Lee

The girl who is like the Dragon
I'm just looking for a roleplay partner- someone who doesn't mind female x female roleplays.

I will always provide at least 3 paragraphs, a maximum of 6, if I'm really feeling it. The more you give me to work with, I can give you!

I enjoy romance that builds and means something. I do fantasy, slice of life, and sci fi, but not fandoms. Actually, I'll do a fandom if it's with our own characters. I cannot imitate worth crap, honestly.

Send me a PM! I'm always searching for someone.

I love Slice of Life!
I've had this scene that I've been wanting to do for the longest time where my character is an up-and-coming celebrity, but no one really knows where she came from. Your character could be a fan, Someone she works with, another celebrity, a reporter...

It has potential to be fun!

Oooh, Yes! I am digging the reporter concept. What would she be famous for? I'm already excited.

Yumi Sunray. Performer.
Like many girls her age, she got started on youtube. However, she was rather unknown at the time and was a LPer of various games.
Eventually she made it to a convention, found her way onstage in front of hundreds, and had to improvise to keep them busy, so she decided to sing a song she wrote. The people loved it so much that they wanted more, and the rest is history.
That would be no more than 6 months before the start of the RP, max, probably more like 2-3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back