• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Some Romantic Roles Male only

Warrior_Princess

I mean I guess
Pick one please and reply so I can private message you :)

1.I live on a ranch, where my father takes in recently released convicts and helps them get back on their feet. For good behavior, you’re allowed to serve the rest of your sentence working on the farm and you decided to come because it was better than being in prison for another year.

2.A private highschool for the supernatural, you're the first person I meet and we grow closer as we have to figure out who is trying to destroy the school.

3. You're an older bounty hunter and I'm a school teacher on the Western Frontier. One day I prevent one of my students from being taken by bandits, so they take me instead. You're the one who rescues me.

4.I just moved back into this sweet little town with my son and opened up a bakery. We meet (you decide how) and immediately click and grow extremely close.

5.I'm princess of the faes and ruler over the kingdom. You're a knight who saves me when I'm attacked on a daily horse ride. I'm curious about you and sick of all the fake flattery of the suitors asking for my hand in marriage so I request for you to be my new guard.

6.My older brother is a SEAL and you were as well you both served together. After being honorably discharged, you move into the house my brother and I both own while you find a job and get settled.

7.We're werewolves and we find out that we're mates, but you're my second chance mate after the first one rejected me. I don't want to be marked right away but we end up sleeping together anyways and I get pregnant. I go on the run scared that you would reject me as well, because you didn't mention wanting kids.

8.I live in a kingdom where magic is forbidden by the king who mourns the death of his beloved Queen who was killed by a magician. I grew up being raised by my father as my mother was killed for having magical abilities, everyone thinks I’m normal after a lifetime of being taught to conceal my healing abilities. One day I find you mortally wounded and on death's door, torn between what I had been taught and doing the right thing, I decide to heal you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back