• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~Some random Plots~

Thunder_clouds

I'll tell the stars about you ★
2cc141e4016a5ecb15fadde611087641.gif
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I literally live for anything that just radiates good vibes (Like most people) That being I only do M/F as that is what im comfortable with.Grammar is important to me but, punctuation is not important to me at all. I typically copy the length of what my partner is doing but typically if i'm very into the role-play ill do 5-6 paragraphs So here are some plots or rough drafts of plots!

Outerbanks roleplay (As in the netflix original series) like a lot of people I am living for this show so here's a small plot. This plot would be the same as the show's just with custom Characters. We can also make this into a group roleplay I don't really mind at all.

Maybe I love you? Muse A and B have been best friends since kindergarten, their friendship was formed over surfing because the kids in class were having a debate on wether or not surfing is a good sport or not. The two turn the ripe age of 16, several fails and they finally get their drivers licenses. They stay up late, make bad decisions together. But then Muse B gets a girlfriend and everything changes Muse A is replaced by this new girl, and while Muse A is happy for Muse b She can't help but feel jealous. Lies, mistakes, and drunken thoughts reveal underlying feelings towards each other.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back