• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Some plots, I wanna do IDK i rarely get new partners

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
Honestly, I'm really really bored. I really want to do this post more than this, but no one is interested in them. Multiple Settings - Fandoms, character list and more!(still looking so far no bites)
Maybe I'll find a partner with these ideas, IDK I just wanna RP.

1)Dreamland (Magical creature X kids) Genre I want for this thread: Horror, dark comedy, or mystery

What if there was a magical place where children can play all day? No school, only smiles! A dream amusement park run by a unicorn who can change their form with their magic! It all sounds too good to be true, clearly, there's something sinister about this place.

2) Animal land (AnimalX human) Genre I want for this thread: Dystopian, Horror, action, or Adventure

This RP takes place in the future, a future where humanity is an endangered species and animals took over the world. The animals are more sentient but not as advanced as humans yet. It's a eat or be eaten world. All animals can only communicate to their kind(meaning felines can't talk to canines) so it's easy for misunderstandings. Humans, however, can understand and speak to all animals.

This is based on a manga I love called Animal land(or Doubutsu no Kuni), It's better explained by reading it yourself. I just really want to have an RP based on this amazing manga. Even though It most likely not got gonna happen.

You can read it here:

Rules:

1. I only do multiple-paragraphs (14-25+ sentences), The longer the better!!!

2.Heavy plotting. We are most likely to do something original or base on a popular show/movie, meaning we have to talk about how the world works and how these two meet each other.

3. You must be 17 or up to RP with me. I have no interest in sexual RP if you're under the age of 20 years old.

4.I'm very open to playing double!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back