• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Some long time RP partners for Sherlock BBC ? ❀

RikkaChloeChan

Hello everyone ! I'm very new to this website, but I hope I'll be able to find some RPs because I have some huge cravings !

Now, the rules I have :
1. Please, check your spelling and your grammar as much I possible. I do understand some typos, or few errors, but writing "you're" instead of "your", or this kind of dumb errors, I won't appreciate. English isn't my first language, yet I do have a good spelling.
2. I don't require a specific number of lines, or paragraph, as long as there is enough content for me to answer. You don't have to spend hours forcing yourself to write, just be sure it's not an empty answer like "She sighed and drank a bit".
3. I do accept OCs in my RPs, but only after hearing about them. You want to RP with an OC ? Good, do a presentation and if I like them, then it'll be okay ! Also, most of the games with OCs will be double RPs - as I want to enjoy our RP as well, not only playing to please you.
4. I don't mind making double RPs at all. You want one ? Then all you need to do is ask ! Except if it's about one of my NOTPS (and I barely have any), then I'll most likely accept.
5. I do understand people have lives, not like me. So I can understand you don't answer every day. But I'd like few answers a week, or if you need a break, then please, tell me so ! This way, I won't worry too much !
6. Do not control my characters. If you have an idea that has to do with my characters, then explain it to me outside of the RP so I'll know what to do, but do not control my answers.
7. Be aware I like RP as realistic as it can be. I do like fluff, I do like angst, and I try to include both as much as possible. I do not like namby-pamby RPs, but I also don't like RPs with only dark and deaths.
8. All of my RPs are romance based. I do play some friendships, or family bounds, but the main story will be with the pairing(s) !
9. No NSFW RP.
(If you read all of the rules, please tell me which episode of Sherlock is your favorite, this way I'll know you're serious !)

Then, let's talk about the pairings !
Bold is the character I want to play (if both are bold, then I can play both), and I can accept both AU RPs and canon-based RPs.
OC Holmes (Mycroft and Sherlock's sister) x Greg Lestrade
Sherlock Holmes x Molly Hooper
Mycroft Holmes x Greg Lestrade
Mycroft Holmes x Molly Hooper
Mycroft Holmes x Sherlock Holmes (incest)
Molly Hooper x Greg Lestrade

Greg Lestrade x Jim Moriarty
Molly Hooper x Irene Adler
Jim Moriarty x Molly Hooper
Sherlock Holmes
x Greg Lestrade
Molly Hooper x Mary Morstan/Watson

And you can propose me others ships if you have a specific want/idea ! Like you can see, I mostly play Sherlock and Molly, but I'm able to play Greg, John and Mycroft ! I can also try for Jim.

The platforms I RP on are Skype, Discord, WhatsApp, email and here on RPNation !

If you have questions, then don't hesitate to ask them ! If you're interested, then please send me a MP - I'm new on the website so I can't send any for the moment - or comment/answer here and I'll message you as soon as the website allow me to >w<

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to rp some Mystrade *^* (( are you OK with doing AUs as well ? )) but not to lie, I'd be very interested in trying some Irene x Molly or Jim x Molly as well !!

The episode when Sherlock ans Molly kissed, had to he my favorite. I think i really liked all of it!
I would really be interested in fleshing something out with you! If you'd like i could send you a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back