• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ShineDiamond

About Me:

I'm an avid writer that loves RPing, and have a lot of ideas, but would be open to seeing others' ideas too.

What I expect:

At least a sentence or two, but it doesn't have to be a novel unless you just want to. If you can't post, want to end it early, or do something else, please let me know as soon as you can

What I will do:

--Adventure
--Fantasy (especially Zelda-esque epic quests)
--Slice of Life
--Performing (school plays, pro actors/stage performers, musicians, idols, etc.)
--Gaming (characters playing board games; tabletop RPGs, etc.)
--Magical girls and magical boys/super sentai (Preferably traditional "light" magical girls vs. the dark Madoka style magical girls)
--Martial arts/kung fu

What I won't do:

--nothing overly explicit, weird or gory
--melodrama
--overly dark stories
--romance
--urban fantasy

If you have an idea, let me know and we can discuss it and iron out the fine points. I'd prefer to RP Pokemon, but am open to other fandoms (provided I am familiar with the fandom you suggest) or original worlds.

Some of the ideas I'd most like to do:

--a ninja/kung fu adventure across Hisui or another part of the ancient Pokemon world
The Pokemon cast getting together to play a Poke-parody of D&D
Professional stage performers (in a fandom or original world
Pretty series inspired magician performers (either in a fandom or original)
Rock band/idol/theater tour
Actor/musician academy
The school play
The Legend of Zelda/early Final Fantasy-esque fantasy quest

Hellos, could I try this rp perhaps? Out of the listed ideas, I do like the DND, LOZ style quest ( though I'm terrible at making quests in general) as well as the magical boy/girl thing.

I did have a more medieval take on pokemon I wanted to try as well.

I'm intrigued by your medieval Pokemon idea...would you like to tell me about it over the PM?

As far as Zelda-esque quests go, all that means is "collect so many elemental items to save the world."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back