• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Some historical ideas (MxF, detailed, doubling might be necessary)

DaffodilsAndDragons

you are the one true king
Hi guys, just got a few historical ideas that I'd like to try out here!

All of these have a British setting!

DISCLAIMER: I'm looking for male characters to each of these RPs. If you like two of my ideas, we can do two separate RPs and double that way. I do like playing male, but these ideas are designed for my female characters. Please put effort into both roleplays!

DISCLAIMER PART II: Because I'm so desperate to do these ideas, I'm going to consider just playing the male role - but my partner playing female has really got to meet my standards. So if you can meet my requirements, create an interesting character, have knowledge of the era, and provide me with a writing sample above 500 words, PM me the deets!

What I want from a partner:

• Someone who is at least 15 years old.
  • Two paragraphs per character you are writing for at the very minimum. I normally write more than and/or try to mirror my partner. Usual good standard of grammar and spelling.
  • Characters must be well-thought out and realistic, I quite like making character sheets too. I almost always try and use realistic face-claims, so no anime please.
  • At least two/three posts a week or more, and I like to RP over PM .
  • Someone who enjoys chatting OOC, I like being friendly with partners! If you have a Discord or anything that's a plus.
  • PLEASE PLOT WITH ME. I love thinking about stuff but I hate pulling all the weight!
  • I want darker themes in these RPs, so please be comfortable with that.
  • I'd quite like a writing sample just because of bad experiences.
[X] is female, and [Y] is male.

• [X] is a naive country girl who has come to the city of London to make a living, perhaps the only thing a young poor person could strive to do. [Y] is a thug with a ruthless attitude who works for a larger network of frauds, thieves and murderers who roam the city and do their dodgy dealings. [Y]'s name is known to many - he always gets what he wants. The same rule applies when he stumbles upon [X], who has managed to snag a job cleaning and serving in a rough backstreet pub. [Y] immediately lusts after [X], and manages to seduce her during their frequent meetings at the bar. [X] knows little of the danger that surrounds [Y] both externally and internally, and falls for his charm. The two share a night together and [Y] feels unusually attached to [X]. Will the two grow a romance between them? Will [X] get dragged into a life of crime? Will [Y] show his true colours and snap? Will she put up with [Y]?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back