• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Peachy.Q

Perpetually Exhausted
Firstly- This is not to replace any current partners! I just have an incessant itch for these few fandoms and pairs.
Secondly- hello! I’m Peachy! I’m 23 and use they/them pronouns. I’ve been roleplaying for about 10 years now!

Main Rules
I - I understand English is not everyone’s first language. All I ask is that you use good grammar, and please be at least semi-lit; at least 5 sentences ! It’s hard to reply to anything less. Mistakes are bound to happen, I could count more than a handful of times I edit a response because of typos. And some still escape my eye.

II - I ask that my roleplay partners are 18+, as I myself am 21+. It’s what is most comfortable for me, I ask it is respected.

III - 18+ mature content does not equal sensual content. Heavier topics are welcomed so long as they are delivered respectfully. So tell me if any triggers you have!

IV - I do have a full-time job and life outside of roleplay, so please don’t bombard me if I don’t answer in a couple of hours. If I wind up taking a break, I’ll do my best to warn you before hand! And I ask that you do the same. I get it.

Roleplay Preferences
I - As far as pairings go, I am happy to engage in any gender pairing, and am open to hearing about different pairings. I’m down to include Poly pairings! Romantic and platonic relationships are welcomed greatly!

II - My character preference will be underlined! Sometimes it will just be one, or it will be both! Which means I’ll play as either/multiple : )

Fandoms

• Blue Exorcist
Rin x Ryuji
Rin
x Shiemi
Rin x Shima
Rin
and Yukio (strictly familiar)
* Honestly, suggest me ships or platonic pairs!
- I’d also just be a sucker for some Rin and Kuro adventures! Another character of your choice can be included, or if we could include Kuro within a more plotted Roleplay I’ll be grateful.
- ALSO willing to DOUBLE for this fandom!

• Jujutsu Kaisen
Gojo x Geto (Geto is highly preferred, but if you’re set on him I’ll try my hand at Gojo!)
Geto x Yu Haibara ( I’ll kill for you if you do this with me c; )
Nanami x Yu Haibara (please)
Gojo and Megumi (STRICTLY parental/brotherly. Just thinking about the early days of them trying to navigate living together since Gojo took him in.)
* Suggest things to me! I’m also willing to double for this series!

• The Faraway Paladin
Will and Meneldor
(Platonic relationship for these two is welcomed! Aging them up a bit may be required for romance)
Mary x Blood ( alive or undead! I just love them. Such a bonus if we get them raising Will. AU even??)

• Yona of the Dawn
Yona x Hak
Yona x Kija
Kija
x Jae-ha (won’t mind playing Jae-ha! Just haven’t before ^^)
- I’d just love to play Shin-ah in general! Or Zeno. Platonic is highly encouraged but I’m down to hear our ships!
(I’m not caught up on the manga! : ‘ ) )•
Abi x Shu-ten (I’m a sucker for them y’all)

Last edited:
Helloo! I'm not sure if you're still interested in this, but if you are I'd love to do a Blue Exorcist RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back