• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom some fandom cravings.

darkmoon

Hello! You can call me star, I’m a 20 year old female who loves music, writing and playing video games. Though, you’re not here to find out about me. Like everyone else, I’m here looking for a few partners! Right now I’m only looking for some fandoms to scratch my cravings, so if that's not your thing then this isn't the thread for you!

- 3rd person, past tense, paragraph style. The minimum I write is two paragraphs, but can do more depending on the scene. I double, and prefer oc x canon, and will rarely do anything else unless I say otherwise.
- We all have lives outside the internet, even I do. I don’t expect multiple responses a day, but more than one a week would be great!
- I’m over 18.
- Any limits? Let me know.
- I’m looking for a long-term partner.
- Please don’t contact me if you plan on leaving before the first reply. However, if you do want to stop the roleplay just let me know, and I’ll do the same!
- I prefer to roleplay or email or Skype, but pm works as well.
- When contacting me, don’t just put ‘want to rp?’ because chances are, I won’t respond. Tell me a little about you, roleplay style, limits, etc. And if you’ve read all this, please put the phrase “trust no one” in your message.

C R A V I N G S

Hamilton: Ugh, yes, I don’t think I can be any more obsessed than I am right now. I’d be down for oc x canon, or canon x canon. AU’s are allowed too.

Gotham: I'm rewatching the tv show now and I fell in love with it all over again. I'd love if you could play Jim Gordon against an oc of mine, and I'll play anyone for you!

Star Trek (2009 reboot): Love star trek, love these movies. I’m asking you play Jim Kirk against an OC of mine, and I’ll play anyone for you!

Last edited:
Hello! :)
I would be very interested in doing a Hamilton rp with you. Do you usually prefer to rp AUs or canon verses for it? I have mainly been doing AU’s before, in modern settings pretty much, but I would also be willing to do something historical.
Of the canon I have played: Alexander Hamilton, Philip Hamilton, John Laurens and Aaron Burr
But I could naturally also come up with an OC.

image.jpg

Interested in Gotham!
It would be fabulous if you could play Ed Nygma for me! I will happily play Jim for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back