• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Society of Myths-OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Error404RealityFailed

Please contact operator to correct mistake
Alrighty! This here is for all questions, comments, and anything else that I've forgotten! Discussion stuff!

Before we begin, I just want to set down some rules.

1: Treat the other members with respect. This should be a given, but I just need to make sure.

2: Nothing with sexual content, nor anything too terribly gory.

3: Harassment is not okay. Please keep in mind, characters are allowed to fight! These characters are not you. There is no need to be terribly upset about your character fighting another.

4: Please roleplay in 3rd person. It makes things much easier for everyone and keeps us organized.

5: When replying, please use at least 5 complete sentences or more. If you need help with ideas just ask! I've got some tricks up my sleeve that might be of use!

6: Just a recommendation, but I suggest tagging those who you are replying to! It makes things a lot easier on everyone!

Alright!

I have a question regarding creature races. I dont exactly know of any specific creature or monster that matches the 'thing' I came up with and searching hasn't produced any solid relative to them to just label it as something already existing besides like demons and just general monsters. So I was wondering if for the race if I could just put something like "Monstrosity" or "horror" or something like that cause it is a somewhat humanoid looking thing but definitely not humany enough to be normal. I just wanted to ask and make sure before throwing it out there.

Hmm. I'd planned on having characters based off of actual mythology, but could you give me a description? I might be able to find somewhere it could fit in classifications

Hmm. I'd planned on having characters based off of actual mythology, but could you give me a description? I might be able to find somewhere it could fit in classifications
Human like body, three sets of arms, digitigrade legs with either raptor or bird-like feet. Large mouth full of sharp teeth, a lot of eyes. Basically just not friendly looking lol. I looked up a crap ton of different creatures and none really seem to fit the bill but I probably overlooked something.

Human like body, three sets of arms, digitigrade legs with either raptor or bird-like feet. Large mouth full of sharp teeth, a lot of eyes. Basically just not friendly looking lol. I looked up a crap ton of different creatures and none really seem to fit the bill but I probably overlooked something.
Holy heck man, I'm not sure even I could find that. I'm sure it exists somewhere, but Google is giving me the run around. I guess you could put it as Horror! That is an actual type of creature, more of a classification, but it'll do

Holy heck man, I'm not sure even I could find that. I'm sure it exists somewhere, but Google is giving me the run around. I guess you could put it as Horror! That is an actual type of creature, more of a classification, but it'll do
Okay and yeah I kinda go out a bit when designing monstery characters :ghostv: I just love weird looking stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back