• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Prince will forgo his roll for now. Unless he's being attacked, of course.
Lol. That's right. You know better. So he stayed, haha. Interesting.

So once White responds to Dullahan's reaction I'll have Sonata denote her whole following of the pair.
Alright. I'll be posting for the subway next, then the warehouse and back to the highway to give you the rundown.

Alright. I'll be posting for the subway next, then the warehouse and back to the highway to give you the rundown.
Sounds good. Also everyone's talking about shipping and I'm just over here like; Sonata wouldn't mind learning to sing, and doesn't have many friends, so that could be changed which would be nice.

Given Prince's most recent comment on his dealing with 'friends' I think he could use a friend that just wants to be friends too.

Sounds good. Also everyone's talking about shipping and I'm just over here like; Sonata wouldn't mind learning to sing, and doesn't have many friends, so that could be changed which would be nice.

Given Prince's most recent comment on his dealing with 'friends' I think he could use a friend that just wants to be friends too.
Aw XD. Alright alright, I'm open to it then. You win. :lennymeh:

He's a nice guy deep down.

Yes, yes he does.

JinX would be very happy to be Sonata's friend^^

White Masquerade White Masquerade Azure Sky Azure Sky

Actually, after listening to the theme song I had put up for him a while back, and remembering that he wasn't supposed to particularly care for getting close to Pwnies, I think he might be the type to try soloing the job after all. Since it'll likely take a bit of time before White gets back around to the highway posts, would you mind terribly if I edit my post to reflect that? Shouldn't take too long.

If it's too much a bother, I don't mind leaving things as it is, especially since Dully already made his post. He is a bit of a softie as well U-U.

Ah, it seems the monster suffered a sheer heart attack.

At least it was quick and painless.

Actually, after listening to the theme song I had put up for him a while back, and remembering that he wasn't supposed to particularly care for getting close to Pwnies, I think he might be the type to try soloing the job after all. Since it'll likely take a bit of time before White gets back around to the highway posts, would you mind terribly if I edit my post to reflect that? Shouldn't take too long.

If it's too much a bother, I don't mind leaving things as it is, especially since Dully already made his post. He is a bit of a softie as well U-U.

I can do that, but I am unsure if I will be able to edit my post today.

I don't mind it.

oh there's a lot of posts here

hey i'm back from eden
Why would you leave eden? LOL. Like. XD. And you seem happy.

Ah the edgy loner type. So what you're saying is that to make friends Sonata is going to have to get them accidentally shackled together or some such.

Ah the edgy loner type. So what you're saying is that to make friends Sonata is going to have to get them accidentally shackled together or some such.

lol, that's one way I guess.

Sorry for making things a bit more difficult. I just don't wanna step too far out of character for what I want (this early in the rp at least). And 'better by myself' keeps replaying in my mind =P

Sorry for making things a bit more difficult. I just don't wanna step too far out of character for what I want (this early in the rp at least). And 'better by myself' keeps replaying in my mind =P
I mean you grow up around snobs, users and masks and it becomes your expectations of people. It makes sense.

I wonder who could pull Prince out of his depressive shell? Trouble would be my pick out of everyone I've seen so far. But she is stuck on Stein. Maybe Blackberry if he isn't opposed to a little teacher-X-student roleplay. But he'll have to work very hard. She's focused on work and knows musicians are fake dogs :lennymeh:

White Masquerade White Masquerade Azure Sky Azure Sky Chak Chak
Post has been edited.

I wonder who could pull Prince out of his depressive shell? Trouble would be my pick out of everyone I've seen so far. But she is stuck on Stein. Maybe Blackberry if he isn't opposed to a little teacher-X-student roleplay. But he'll have to work very hard. She's focused on work and knows musicians are fake dogs :lennymeh:

Haha, Prince resents that. And he's not a student.

Someone with a lot of determination, I guess. JinX is aggressive with her pming when it comes to people she likes, though given their personality differences, the likelihood that they'll ever be together is virtually 0. I almost never pair my characters together anyway.

I mean you grow up around snobs, users and masks and it becomes your expectations of people. It makes sense.

Yep, he has trust issues which I wanna highlight with his actions rather than just force things.

White Masquerade White Masquerade Azure Sky Azure Sky Chak Chak
Post has been edited.

Haha, Prince resents that. And he's not a student.

Someone with a lot of determination, I guess. JinX is aggressive with her pming when it comes to people she likes, though given their personality differences, the likelihood that they'll ever be together is virtually 0. I almost never pair my characters together anyway.

Yep, he has trust issues which I wanna highlight with his actions rather than just force things.
I dig it, it's the best storytelling, visual.

Also, she may be chill and calm, but Sonata has proven to be quite determined when she wishes to be.

Challenge accepted. In-character of course. I don't plan to lose twice.

View attachment 706016

anime-disgusted-face-gif-5.gif

I don't recall you losing once, but alrighty.

It's an old reference to an rp of long past. I honestly didn't think White would speak of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back