• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
This Discord RPn alert is great
Indeed, and since I take an old Sony Erikson with me whenever out of country, by the way, good tip, pickpockets love seeing people with smartphones, if you're going out of country and have an old keypad phone, activate it and take it instead of your smartphone. Anyway, Android wasn't with me and I got it re-activated today, and saw the discord message, so here I am.

White Masquerade White Masquerade
I would very much like to stay! I was quite excited for the religious oddity that would be Moonlight Sonata, I just didn't get home from out of country due to all this viral shenana-gananarey til a few days ago, and only just got notified things were going on when Discord told me Sonata was NPC-ed, but nah, I'm back and completely down to get in on this if it's underway.
Hello there Chak! Nice to have you back. Sonata was the oddball out of all characters and I did want to see how she would fit in with the world. You have come back safe and sound, so this is good news. If you could make an empty post in the Player Character thread, I'll transfer her right back to you.

If you need an update on the RP or have any questions, let me know.

Indeed, and since I take an old Sony Erikson with me whenever out of country, by the way, good tip, pickpockets love seeing people with smartphones, if you're going out of country and have an old keypad phone, activate it and take it instead of your smartphone. Anyway, Android wasn't with me and I got it re-activated today, and saw the discord message, so here I am.
Glad to have ya back.

Hello there Chak! Nice to have you back. Sonata was the oddball out of all characters and I did want to see how she would fit in with the world. You have come back safe and sound, so this is good news. If you could make an empty post in the Player Character thread, I'll transfer her right back to you.

If you need an update on the RP or have any questions, let me know.
Read through the posts already, people are going on their first quests. I think Sonata would've been most inclined to go with Prince to the Highway, though when things got serious, a.k.a when the mission giver arrived, she could've in-character just stepped into the background and slunk of all quiet like, not trying to draw attention to herself.

I'll get that post in sheets up though.

As it's currently the strongest currency in the world, I doubt they do the honorary toilet paper thing anymore...
Rofl. Never thought of that.

Read through the posts already, people are going on their first quests. I think Sonata would've been most inclined to go with Prince to the Highway, though when things got serious, a.k.a when the mission giver arrived, she could've in-character just stepped into the background and slunk of all quiet like, not trying to draw attention to herself.

I'll get that post in sheets up though.
Okay I'll make the switch in a minute. Are you going to post or shall I continue moving on and you'll jump in?

Rofl. Never thought of that.

Okay I'll make the switch in a minute. Are you going to post or shall I continue moving on and you'll jump in?
If Sonata was quietly following after the Highway group, then have their initial round of combat pass to give Sonata time to catch up, then I'll jump in.

On one hand, Sonata would want to help Dullahan, on the other hand, Sonata would be terrified of getting into actual combat.

I can't see your face, White -_-. It's just experience.
:lennyslash: You don't know me. I'm very nice. Nobody has died yet, been abused, berated. It's been VERY clean if you ask me. This virus has made you crazy.

On one hand, Sonata would want to help Dullahan, on the other hand, Sonata would be terrified of getting into actual combat.
Pick your poison.

Edge Lords must be brave, Sonata. I'd have Prince hold your hand, but he really isn't the type....yet.

:lennyslash: You don't know me. I'm very nice. Nobody has died yet, been abused, berated. It's been VERY clean if you ask me. This virus has made you crazy.

I suppose standing in the front line would do that to you.

Pick your poison.
That feel when your orchard worker wanting a simple life has that self-sacrificial habit of constantly trying to help others as much as possible haha. But yeah, I suppose if Dullahan seems to be able to have a handle on it in that first round then Sonata will likely try to skirt past and apologise for it later.

Edge Lords must be brave, Sonata. I'd have Prince hold your hand, but he really isn't the type....yet.

Measures of bravery aren't always who will step up to throw a punch, I'd wager Sonata is brave enough, and no worries, when it gets dark and scary, Sonata will be there to hold Prince's hand and reassure him that he will be okay =P

Oh! If that's the case I hope you stay safe and protected. I will continually be praying you come out in perfect health.

Measures of bravery aren't always who will step up to throw a punch, I'd wager Sonata is brave enough, and no worries, when it gets dark and scary, Sonata will be there to hold Prince's hand and reassure him that he will be okay =P
lol. If you want me to believe that ship is worth supporting, you need to prove it IC. :kissclosedeyes: . You're walking into Stein and Trouble territory now.

So once White responds to Dullahan's reaction I'll have Sonata denote her whole following of the pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back