• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
White Masquerade White Masquerade Sorry for the double post but I don't entirely remember how combat goes in some cases. Since Trouble already took an action do I need to wait for that to conclude before I do any action for Stein? Or do I just go and it all stacks together, if that makes sense?

Because I was entertained :closedeyessmile:

JinX isn't likely to fair better than Stein in any stealth test, but Prince should be...okay? Maybe^^
No comments heh. You will just have to pray his stats pass the check.

White Masquerade White Masquerade Sorry for the double post but I don't entirely remember how combat goes in some cases. Since Trouble already took an action do I need to wait for that to conclude before I do any action for Stein? Or do I just go and it all stacks together, if that makes sense?
You can just go. When I post for there, I will address both rolls, don't you worry about that!

Gotta be buff to protect her crush.

Lol XD I had to look at her CS to see what her stats are and I just realized how young Trouble is. I’m hyped.
Haha. 18 right? I saw that too and said oh boy, this ship is in rough waters. I am rooting for Stein to tame her though. RED won't make it easy =/.

BAM terrible roll IMO but it is what it is.

It killed the branch in one blow lol.

Unless there's more to the branch than what its stats suggest <.<

I believe it's the latter...though don't quote me. I'm rather curious about how large battles will work in the rp myself. As I understood it, everyone involved in the fight has 1 attack, which they can choose to forgo if they want, before the turn ends...? But if you're the one being attacked by multiple, you can respond to all rolls targeting you...

No comments heh. You will just have to pray his stats pass the check.

Will death await him if he doesn't pass the check? Something more horrible than sssrrrk sssrrrk ?

It killed the branch in one blow lol.

Unless there's more to the branch than what its stats suggest <.<

I believe it's the latter...though don't quote me. I'm rather curious about how large battles will work in the rp myself. As I understood it, everyone involved in the fight has 1 attack, which they can choose to forgo if they want, before the turn ends...? But if you're the one being attacked by multiple, you can respond to all rolls targeting you...

Will death await him if he doesn't pass the check? Something more horrible than sssrrrk sssrrrk ?
You are correct with how battles work. We will get to a big one eventually. As for something more horrible than sssrrrk sssrrrk... I don't think it's possible. :lennymeh:
Regardless, the highway is next.

Donate now to make this Monster a MEGA Monster. All Kirito is welcome Kirito.

View attachment 705091
Lol. I'll think about it. She definitely has my vote and will continue to have it as one of my favorite Codebreakers.

Oh boy how fun it will be to write Dullahan never rolling in the entire roleplay.

Just [Blood Runner + White Suicide] ™

Ah, that's right. I remember now. Part one had polls^^
You know how it works. Once we have have enough exposure of everybody, the poll will changed to what we really care about. Shipping and favorites.

Refaulted Refaulted
It's possible Stein reaches #4 Codebreaker =p. Support are mighty people. He will shine, don't worry.

Oh boy how fun it will be to write Dullahan never rolling in the entire roleplay.

I'm calling him Frankenstein. Itd be cool to see the Edge Lord in action.
:smilepuff:

So long as you enjoy it.

You know how it works. Once we have have enough exposure of everybody, the poll will changed to what we really care about. Shipping and favorites.

You mean what you care about. I enjoy the action :closedeyessmile:

Excellent narration btw 🤣 🤣 🤣

So long as you enjoy it.

You mean what you care about. I enjoy the action :closedeyessmile:

Excellent narration btw 🤣 🤣 🤣
Puh-leeze! I'm the only one here doing this for ships?? Lol. Maybe I'm the only one who wants to admit it. I know I'm not the only one who votes on the poll.

And thank you, haha. I am enjoying doing it so far. No teams have made it straight to their area so far =p. Shame.

White Masquerade White Masquerade
I would very much like to stay! I was quite excited for the religious oddity that would be Moonlight Sonata, I just didn't get home from out of country due to all this viral shenana-gananarey til a few days ago, and only just got notified things were going on when Discord told me Sonata was NPC-ed, but nah, I'm back and completely down to get in on this if it's underway.

White Masquerade White Masquerade
I would very much like to stay! I was quite excited for the religious oddity that would be Moonlight Sonata, I just didn't get home from out of country due to all this viral shenana-gananarey til a few days ago, and only just got notified things were going on when Discord told me Sonata was NPC-ed, but nah, I'm back and completely down to get in on this if it's underway.
Wait we have a discord?

RPN has a Discord, which alerted me to what was going on here. I've been out of country for a job and was /supposed/ to have gotten home March 18th at the latest....

Got home on the 2nd though, cause getting back into the States right now is a fucking process.

RPN has a Discord, which alerted me to what was going on here. I've been out of country for a job and was /supposed/ to have gotten home March 18th at the latest....

Got home on the 2nd though, cause getting back into the States right now is a fucking process.
Ohhhhh.

Welcome back to the country! Did you get your honorary toilet paper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back