• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
It'll be nice to hear coffee dad again. Even though it's a kitbash, I like Muscle Galaxy. Kilbus looks really nice with all the red.

Bunch of new scans. Decade watch will be how Sougo uses the upgraded forms of past Riders. Tsukasa is also getting a new driver and the rest of his card collection.

Unfortunately not. Rider movies usually do pretty well in theaters. The last one was #1 at the box office and stayed there for a while. America hasn't gotten one in theaters in a long time.

Best part about the news is Masahiro Inoue returning. The extreme kitbash power of the Decade RideArmor is fun.

I only buy plastic. Cardboard has no power over me.

1543306277804.jpg

AURORA
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
The ultimate bishounen.

Last edited:
Lol. I thought about you a week ago actually. I was reminiscing about Mika and how he added to the fight between Izumi and Shinsei. Also how he played a part in resolving the conflict with the Kakureyami at the end. I was thinking of how to recreate that atmosphere here. Hello again!

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
You're a bad person >_>

Lol. I thought about you a week ago actually. I was reminiscing about Mika and how he added to the fight between Izumi and Shinsei. Also how he played a part in resolving the conflict with the Kakureyami at the end. I was thinking of how to recreate that atmosphere here. Hello again!

Pffft, you can’t just “recreate” art.

ART.
IS AN EXPLOSION!
giphy.gif

Joking aside, glad I could be of some small inspiration and creative assistance XD

Pffft, you can’t just “recreate” art.

ART.
IS AN EXPLOSION!
giphy.gif

Joking aside, glad I could be of some small inspiration and creative assistance :P
I know you can be. I've had time trouble setting this RP as it should have started in October, but with the semester nearly over, that should change. It'd be nice to have you.

… … …
443DC6E6-2E63-4B91-848B-4E81E69005D6.png

White wants me to be in her RP!?

I mean, of course she does, who doesn’t want me to bring joy and happiness to their otherwise stale and bland existence?
26FAAAB0-B874-42CB-92B1-7298987BC66D.jpeg

So.... what’s it about? XD in all seriousness, I’m down to join, just need to point me in the right direction of the plot so I can catch up and be informed on what is even going on XD

That's the most grand motherfucker supreme character design I've seen in a while. I wanna hit him.
I want to do other things to you and your characters. But I've learned how to control my desires by watching Quirk. You can thank her for the thin veneer of restraint I have around you.

BOKU WA MAKENAI! So give up.
That's the most grand motherfucker supreme character design I've seen in a while. I wanna hit him.

This is the emperor that Chinese Shiki failed to kill. Turns out, he's a bro-tier King of his Lostbelt who opposes the Crypters and fights for humanity which is why Lostbelt 3 is only Rank E and he even made his immortality potion out of the Phantasy Tree to spite them. The Lostbelt also stopped expanding because he straight up conquered the entirety of the world.

I want to do other things to you and your characters. But I've learned how to control my desires by watching Quirk. You can thank her for the thin veneer of restraint I have around you.
1543375707144.jpg
This is the emperor that Chinese Shiki failed to kill. Turns out, he's a bro-tier King of his Lostbelt who opposes the Crypters and fights for humanity which is why Lostbelt 3 is only Rank E and he even made his immortality potion out of the Phantasy Tree to spite them. The Lostbelt also stopped expanding because he straight up conquered the entirety of the world.
So, like, I was right.

Young Boy: ".... I wish I was as big as you Spartacus"
Spartacus: "Hahaha. Then Train and Grow Your Body. I myself was a child as small as you.
Young Boy: "Really? I can become like Spartacus?"
Spartacus: "Of course you can. Anyone can become Spartacus, Because I am certain that Life is about rebelling against the adversity!

Line Afterwards Involving the Pains of Growth:
Spartacus: "Even if its the same scenery, a difference in the height view changes one perspective. You will be able to see what you couldn't see before. You will see the things you have missed in your previous position such as the beauty and the good that was around, as well as the unbearable ugliness that is ever present. For that is the process of Growth."

This is his words after a violent battle where there kids around:
"This view... this is something children must not see"
And this is his phrase to the same Young Boy as he accompanies him:
"Boy, you have embraced the adversity ahead of you! The oppressor known as fear, you have chose to rebel against it and send it away!"

They made Spartacus more than "muh oppressors".
tumblr_ossnzsYk5u1wrmwqko2_540.gif

His beauty is so radiant that it became his Noble Phantasm and emanates a ray of light that debuffs enemies and rallies his allies. That's more than just "not bad".
LOL
Funny that that's the effect, since according to the stories he wore a mask because he thought his enemies would take him lightly for his appearance. Good on FGO for recognizing the power of bishounen.

… … …
View attachment 508265

White wants me to be in her RP!?

I mean, of course she does, who doesn’t want me to bring joy and happiness to their otherwise stale and bland existence?
View attachment 508269

So.... what’s it about? XD in all seriousness, I’m down to join, just need to point me in the right direction of the plot so I can catch up and be informed on what is even going on XD
Time to test the structure. Go to the Summary link of the RP and it should tell you the gist of what's gone on. The skills and classes for the RP are in the MECHANICS link. You will like them. I found it hard to choose one to settle on. They're all good in their own way. Except Trojans.

So he's the most powerful being in this universe?

I like that quote from Spartacus. They have a good writing staff for this game.

Not bad.

Eh?
Damn, Gas got me, I'm so sorry. I meant to tag Gas, not you.

LOL
Funny that that's the effect, since according to the stories he wore a mask because he thought his enemies would take him lightly for his appearance. Good on FGO for recognizing the power of bishounen.
How and why did you know that?

His beauty is so radiant that it became his Noble Phantasm and emanates a ray of light that debuffs enemies and rallies his allies. That's more than just "not bad".

Impressive. Though among my list of anime bishies, he's only above average in terms of appearance :grinningteeth:

LOL

I'll be honest, I stopped playing FGO and have no idea who he is. My best guess is some kind of high ranking Chinese eunuch since his beauty seems to be emphasized, though he's riding a horse so I don't know...

Damn, Gas got me, I'm so sorry. I meant to tag Gas, not you.

No harm done.

Impressive. Though among my list of anime bishies, he's only above average in terms of appearance :grinningteeth:

I'll be honest, I stopped playing FGO and have no idea who he is. My best guess is some kind of high ranking Chinese eunuch since his beauty seems to be emphasized, though he's riding a horse so I don't know...

No harm done.

Not a eunuch, he was simply the OG bishounen with a feminine face. Regardless, he's an enemy to be defeated as he's the Crypter's servant.
1543524910347.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back