• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
If that's the only way, that's the only way. But if White offers a safer solution with minimal risk to our Kbux, we should go for it. We also need confirmation that Royal will be joining us and spending his level up points and Kirito to run the same spread as JinX.

Lucem Lucem
You're only half right.
Elijah already promised to help out his drinking buddy, so he won't be able to lend a hand. He might be able to do something when he respawns at Pwnies after dying.

I look forward to seeing where Joker's story goes. I'm expecting more Henshin and JinX bullying in the future.

Actually, every player can use Short Circuit. With enough players, we may be able to finish the quest within a couple of rounds...1 hp at a time...

Elijah already promised to help out his drinking buddy, so he won't be able to lend a hand. He might be able to do something when he respawns at Pwnies after dying.

I look forward to seeing where Joker's story goes. I'm expecting more Henshin and JinX bullying in the future.

You never know. Maybe the PKers just wanna talk.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Lol. I don't know. I'm kinda of waiting to see what Black Hat has in store if Edge La doesn't show up. And aye; it's all connected Quirk. Imagine if you chose reviving anywhere. That would have served no one in this quest. Gas did very nice highlighting the positives.

Edge La does not have that skill you're talking about. =P

When you completely update all your points/stats, let me know please.

Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh
Haha. Pequ-Pequ. Edge La is chill. The relationship is up to Anubis.

Lucem Lucem
Interesting. It certainly would be poignant to end on a note of terrorism with all that's going on in the world. A+ for you Lucem.

If you could let me know when you update your stats too that would be great.

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
I don't know if this is a compliment, but you play the best jerks.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Lol. Shush your mouth. That theory was your WORST yet. Those Tim-Tams look really good.

And if you could let me know what you do with your stats too when you're done.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
Lol. This is great. Your strongest member leaves on a quest right before a crisis.

#Guildlife

If so, I'm expecting talks to break down when PK Fire makes an unreasonable request. That's often how these meetings go.

Are all of the episodes going to be this short?
The close-up on the Tristan was so delicious. I don't understand why it gets me so riled up, but when it released heat from its vents...:kissclosedeyes:. What a beautiful machine. I always love the ones that have the White, Blue, Red, and Gold motif. Nailed it.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Lol. I don't know. I'm kinda of waiting to see what Black Hat has in store if Edge La doesn't show up. And aye; it's all connected Quirk. Imagine if you chose reviving anywhere. That would have served no one in this quest. Gas did very nice highlighting the positives.

Lucem Lucem
Interesting. It certainly would be poignant to end on a note of terrorism with all that's going on in the world. A+ for you Lucem.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Lol. Shush your mouth. That theory was your WORST yet. Those Tim-Tams look really good.

Lol. This is great. Your strongest member leaves on a quest right before a crisis.

#Guildlife
Ya know, I have no idea about that, myself.

The close-up on the Tristan was so delicious. I don't understand why it gets me so riled up, but when it released heat from its vents...:kissclosedeyes:. What a beautiful machine. I always love the ones that have the White, Blue, Red, and Gold motif. Nailed it.
Soo, something I said was relatively comparable to some really sweet animation?

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Lucem Lucem

GasMaskie GasMaskie

#Guildlife

I'm pretty much done. Not sure what I wanna do with 310 kiritos yet, so I'm holding onto that for now.

Ya know, I have no idea about that, myself.

Buff up agility with items. But let JinX get in a good punch first. I wanna use the new skill :D

Soo, something I said was relatively comparable to some really sweet animation?
giphy.gif

THAT'S YOUR NAME????

I'm pretty much done. Not sure what I wanna do with 310 kiritos yet, so I'm holding onto that for now.

Buff up agility with items. But let JinX get in a good punch first. I wanna use the new skill :D
Aye Aye captain. Will update on my notes. I can't wait to see what you did =). My blood is rushing. Let's see what you got Quirk!

giphy.gif

THAT'S YOUR NAME????

Aye Aye captain. Will update on my notes. I can't wait to see what you did =). My blood is rushing. Let's see what you got Quirk!
Hmm? What's my name? I dunno what you're talking about Madame, you're ridiculous. ;p

Last edited:
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
You're so conservative. Like the cat that moves its paw around until it finds the perfect spot to make a step. Jeez. Lucky for you I like cats :blowkiss:

I guess you're not a Battle Trojan eh

Aye, madame! Also, I put a point into AGI and Purchased the Halbirb.
Interesting. Give me a sec to look over Icarus too for a strategy.

clarinetti clarinetti
Is there something you want to say to me?

Last edited:
In fact, there is something I've been desperately meaning to say. How on earth you were able to discern this, I cannot fathom, but now that you've ousted me there's no reason to hold back.

Good afternoon! ^.^ How's it going this fine summer's day?
Ohoho. My heart stopped for a few minutes there. Doing excellent my friend. The afternoon is going well. How about yourself Clari-chan?

Indeed! I'm always one step ahead, madame. Do try to remember that.
Ha-ha. You think so? Alright, Kalin Scarlet.

That was my plan all along. So long as nothing happens in the middle of this one to ruin those plans

It's a good plan, and I'm curious what the Shogun Guard does. That and I'd like a level up before I start making money again so I can start working on my strategy.
I dunno if I'll ever have enough K to get that overlevel skill. the more stat points the better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back