• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not buying any items until this quest is over. Can't count how many times JinX and Joker are gonna die if they're doing this quest alone =P
Haha. There are quite a few idle players. Maybe some will jump in. Did The Death's Corner arc scare you? I thought it was pretty neat. One of my favorite parts of the RP.

Wow Look at you Veirrianna. You got me all competitive again. Isn't nice to build your character up from scratch? I love that experience. They get to be a reflection of your play-style, thought, and preferred choices. I wish Anubis well as we start getting to be competent and real Codebreakers.
Varies from game to game, but I'm the type that opted to clear all three Mass Effect games without firing a shot unless so demanded by the game, beat Dragon's Dogma and the Dark Arisen expansion with fists once, only bows once, only as a healer once, only as a support/defence twice(sorcerer and magic knight) and beat a play through for every class including once each where the only gear used was starting gear found in Cassardis.

I enjoy pushing the limits of systems.

If that happens, Royal will bully K by hoarding all the alcohol. And then Black Hat will show up in the world of the living to bully Royal. You'll just create a vicious food chain of bullying that ends with JinX's BAD END.
I'm not sure if anyone could bully Elijah, but Black Hat will probably get a try, since he's most likely going to die at the meeting.

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
Before I forget my thoughts, nice post. When he said he was keeping the keys I laughed and yelled "SCREW YOU". That faked me out >_>.

They aren't at the pool, Ica-chan. They're in the common room.

Though moving to the pool is a totally good idea.
This is okay. Edge La is already by the pool anyhow. It's all one interconnected space. According to the picture at least.

Nope. I like Black Hat^^

Though JinX might've been a little scared

IG42 IG42
Let's kill Edge La.
Ah, well nice to see there's a fan out there somewhere.

Varies from game to game, but I'm the type that opted to clear all three Mass Effect games without firing a shot unless so demanded by the game, beat Dragon's Dogma and the Dark Arisen expansion with fists once, only bows once, only as a healer once, only as a support/defence twice(sorcerer and magic knight) and beat a play through for every class including once each where the only gear used was starting gear found in Cassardis.

I enjoy pushing the limits of systems.
Wow. I enjoy you pushing the limits but dang...you're nuts. More power to you though. I like the perseverance. I bet you're the one who plays XXX-Hard mode.

I'm not sure if anyone could bully Elijah, but Black Hat will probably get a try, since he's most likely going to die at the meeting.
Lol. Lucem why are you so apprehensive? The quest didn't even start yet.

White Masquerade White Masquerade
Chances are since she's there Anubis will take part in the Lesson's from Mother quest. It also gives her a chance to meet her stalker face to face.
xD. Totally forgot she has a grudge/mini-grudge. I hope Edge La is all that she expected and more, yes? Anubis gets to make friends now too! That's what I'm most excited about with her. "The Foreign Girl"

Ah, well nice to see there's a fan out there somewhere.

Wow. I enjoy you pushing the limits but dang...you're nuts. More power to you though. I like the perseverance. I bet you're the one who plays XXX-Hard mode.

Lol. Lucem why are you so apprehensive? The quest didn't even start yet.

xD. Totally forgot she has a grudge/mini-grudge. I hope Edge La is all that she expected and more, yes? Anubis gets to make friends now too! That's what I'm most excited about with her. "The Foreign Girl"
Anubis is a simple person at heart.

And she only wants people she meets to understand two things; You don't know her, and you don't pretend to know her.

Once done there, she's all for making friends.

Anubis is a simple person at heart.

And she only wants people she meets to understand two things; You don't know her, and you don't pretend to know her.

Once done there, she's all for making friends.
The German Foreign Girl who comes from a well-to-do family of powerful executives*

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
There's no way to defeat Edge La in a straight-up fight aside from getting lucky with Perfection. You don't even need to run the stats for that. However, Edge La will be talking through the fight and this just training so it seems like we'll have to defeat her through unconventional means. Maybe that item reflects attacks back or something and the real objective is to steal it while avoiding Edge La. It's definitely not intended to be a hopeless boss fight - we still haven't reached the climax.

Don't worry about dying m8. Just keep dying and rolling until Perfection triggers.

I just get the feeling that things won't go well. This might end with the airport being attacked and the next parts will be about dealing with the aftermath.

The IWA will release a deadly rain cloud saturated with a special virus that perma-kills people at the airport when both Pwnies and PK Fire start throwing down.

Then someone will have a child with another character before trying to kill said child and everything just generally going to hell in a handbasket following this.

WHOA WHOA WHOA

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
There's no way to defeat Edge La in a straight-up fight aside from getting lucky with Perfection. You don't even need to run the stats for that. However, Edge La will be talking through the fight and this just training so it seems like we'll have to defeat her through unconventional means. Maybe that item reflects attacks back or something and the real objective is to steal it while avoiding Edge La. It's definitely not intended to be a hopeless boss fight - we still haven't reached the climax.

Don't worry about dying m8. Just keep dying and rolling until Perfection triggers.

You know Trojans are the 2nd best tanks in the rp right? JinX's got a one shot reflector move that she just purchased^^

Between her and Elijah, it's possible to beat Edge La....assuming lots of Tim-Tams.

Last edited:
The IWA will release a deadly rain cloud saturated with a special virus that perma-kills people at the airport when both Pwnies and PK Fire start throwing down.

Then someone will have a child with another character before trying to kill said child and everything just generally going to hell in a handbasket following this.

WHOA WHOA WHOA
I'm still waiting for the virtual world to be destroyed, since there's only one Joker.

You know Trojans are the 2nd best tanks in the rp right? JinX's got a one shot reflector move that she just purchased^^
Between her and Elijah, it's possible to beat Edge La....assuming lots of Tim-Tams.

It's entirely possible to do so but incredibly costly and statistically improbable. Assuming that Edge La rolls high enough to die in two reflected attacks, she'll still be able to use White Suicide to resurrect herself - the fact that you'll only be able to use MoF once each without resorting to stuffing Tim Tams like that one image of the Spy from Team Fortress 2 with a ton of cigarettes in his mouth means that there's a good chance that you then get killed next turn and we wipe. It's best to play along with Edge La's advice and defeat her with unconventional methods.

1200px-Tim_Tams.jpg

Pic related is JinX's new addiction.​

It's entirely possible to do so but incredibly costly and statistically improbable. Assuming that Edge La rolls high enough to die in two reflected attacks, she'll still be able to use White Suicide to resurrect herself - the fact that you'll only be able to use MoF once each without resorting to stuffing Tim Tams like that one image of the Spy from Team Fortress 2 with a ton of cigarettes in his mouth means that there's a good chance that you then get killed next turn and we wipe. It's best to play along with Edge La's advice and defeat her with unconventional methods.

1200px-Tim_Tams.jpg

Pic related is JinX's new addiction.​

I don't think she'll try to pull a rivival, but even if she does, we technically killed her once...thereby completing the training quest. We just gotta convince her to stay down there long enough to chat witrh Black Hat =)

Even if our characters die, we still revive at the guild hall, so it's not like we fail the quest or anything. We can keep trying. It's just going to cost us items. And Kiritos. Thank goodness we made that deal with Black Hat <.<

Last edited:
I don't think she'll try to pull a rival, but even if she does, we technically killed her once...thereby completing the training quest. We just gotta convince her to stay down there long enough to chat witrh Black Hat =)

Even if our characters die, we still revive at the guild hall, so it's not like we fail the quest or anything. We can keep trying. It's just going to cost us items. And Kiritos. Thank goodness we made that deal with Black Hat <.<

If that's the only way, that's the only way. But if White offers a safer solution with minimal risk to our Kbux, we should go for it. We also need confirmation that Royal will be joining us and spending his level up points and Kirito to run the same spread as JinX.

Lucem Lucem
You're only half right.

If that's the only way, that's the only way. But if White offers a safer solution with minimal risk to our Kbux, we should go for it. We also need confirmation that Royal will be joining us and spending his level up points and Kirito to run the same spread as JinX.

Lucem Lucem
You're only half right.

He doesn't have to. He can also just spam Short Circut until she dies. JinX will be protecting the Deviant Artists./charging at Edge La to force rolls. Of Course, La could insta-kill her with a skill too so...we'll see how this goes^^ While the characters that can actually do damage fight, Joker can use his deductive skills to work on finding other solutions. Teamwork u_u

Bright side, it costs Edge La 6 hp to kill JinX without having to roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back