• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
=P Is this because Joker is a detective?

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
I believe any house person can be a little crazy and irrational, lol.

Haha. Now I hope you're starting to take team composition and skill sets into account. At least in the back of your head. No, Mya's Pepper spray is gone =(. About Gay Lord's Axe, I have no comment for now.

16d2f75124c17cac6a022b161533d95d.jpg

Joker has a Truthfetish. He's going to rip off JinX's mask to satisfy it.

Now that's just classist.

Man You guys are so lucky I want Trouble to die sometime!! I think she'd like it. Hell maybe when trouble dies, R.E.D might be the dominant one there.

Refaulted Refaulted I just wanted to say Stein is SO ADORABLE!! I love him. :hearteyes:

Nothing stopping her from joining the Death quest if she so desires...I think. While I'm unsure if Edge La would upload another suicide program, I doubt she'd have have a hard time asking people to kill her.

Be a Roman

Hm. The Romans did conquer a large portion of the world for a period of time...

Joker has a Truthfetish. He's going to rip off JinX's mask to satisfy it.

There isn't much to rip off, but do your best~

Oh am I finally not flying solo anymore?

kotoura_san-07-haruka-surprised-cute-adorable.jpg

Oh did you want to fly solo? GImbal seemed lonely so I thought Dez could give him some company. Plus we don't know how much sass this 11-yr-old may be giving off, so maybe Dez could help out?

No Dez, don't be drawn in by the murder loli's charms! ;;

LOL at Team Van. Lahz has some competition!!! Though I feel like Stein isn't the type to do well with pushy girls.

It only seemed reasonable that I have Dez, a growing boy, have a crush on a girl. Cliche but I thought it was cute.

He's cute. JinX would hug him if she could.

Oh am I finally not flying solo anymore?

Gimbal's going to need to come up with a good explanation as to why Janet's not home^^

No Dez, don't be drawn in by the murder loli's charms! ;;

LOL at Team Van. Lahz has some competition!!! Though I feel like Stein isn't the type to do well with pushy girls.

Team Van has some amusing interactions. I look forward to seeing who ends up with who.

kotoura_san-07-haruka-surprised-cute-adorable.jpg

Oh did you want to fly solo? GImbal seemed lonely so I thought Dez could give him some company. Plus we don't know how much sass this 11-yr-old may be giving off, so maybe Dez could help out?
Alright calm down *smothers with ice pack* I don't have a problem with someone else turning up.

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Yes I'm with you when you say Trouble is fun. I've never enjoyed a slightly cuckoo character more. Lol. Trojans rub me the wrong way. I like Trouble but who knows when she's going to flip and act all two-faced?

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
I will give you that one. When you put it that way, Edge La is certainly Slytherin like. And haha, do you like when she points out she fought a lion? For the group gamebreak people can talk amongst themselves and decide to give one answer together. That might work well if you want to lie for example. A group answer is encouraged. But can you really trust me with these things? Maybe tackling it individually would be best.

Your character should buy all the skills of a different class and then never use her Trojan ones.

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
Escarlet! It is no worries at all. Do your thing. The longer jerkface doesn't speak, the better everyone's mood will be <3

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
The Romans are a guild on another floor, friend.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Haha. He needs allies if he wants to go that route. JinX has Royal and Rhyme already.

Life. Life.
Once I read over I will let you Auto. xD. Keep the sugar in check before this OOC gets diabetes.

hosaki hosaki
Nope. Stein is not into amazons. He more prefers the classy sassy type :kissclosedeyes:.

Yes I'm with you when you say Trouble is fun. I've never enjoyed a slightly cuckoo character more. Lol. Trojans rub me the wrong way. I like Trouble but who knows when she's going to flip and act all two-faced?
Oh I know when. So enjoy the ride until then. Because boy howdy do I have plans for that crazy when the switch is flipped.

I was actually thinking about some things about what R.E.D is or could have been.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
I will give you that one. When you put it that way, Edge La is certainly Slytherin like. And haha, do you like when she points out she fought a lion? For the group gamebreak people can talk amongst themselves and decide to give one answer together. That might work well if you want to lie for example. A group answer is encouraged. But can you really trust me with these things? Maybe tackling it individually would be best.

Your character should buy all the skills of a different class and then never use her Trojan ones.

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
Escarlet! It is no worries at all. Do your thing. The longer jerkface doesn't speak, the better everyone's mood will be <3

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
The Romans are a guild on another floor, friend.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Haha. He needs allies if he wants to go that route. JinX has Royal and Rhyme already.

Life. Life.
Once I read over I will let you Auto. xD. Keep the sugar in check before this OOC gets diabetes.

hosaki hosaki
Nope. Stein is not into amazons. He more prefers the classy sassy type :kissclosedeyes:.

He's an ally of justice, there is no greater ally than that.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Lucem Lucem
Axiom Days Axiom Days

I'm in favor of answering truthfully - it's in character for Joker and there's really no reason to start lying to her face. Of course, it wouldn't be wise to divulge what little we know of the situation. Concerning Mya, Joker's can get close to the truth through deduction and paranoia so divulging that won't be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back