• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nah, you'll take your Komaeda OVA and like it.
007-i.png

Kohacka pretty much ensured that the franchise was as good as dead so please look forward to Nippon Ichi's clone with 200% more killable lolis.

Persona 3 protagonist got highlights? Is this the true hell that awaits behind Nyx's seal?

Lol. I'll reply to anything I missed in the OOC tomorrow. Ya'll make me laugh with this stuff xD. I am surprised they did that. Hope the original makers of Dangan aren't mad =P

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Lol. Understood. Well then let's see what actually happens my dear Quirkstar. Regardless of how it comes, 1000 Kirito is still a lot. A Slytherin should feel right at home dabbling with things like this. :hornswhistle:. And nice, I like how you navigate so far. I am curious to see what you do moving forward. The web here might get thicker. Or...it might not.

I'd feel flattered, but I'm not exactly sure what the compliment refers to. I'm navigating like I do in normal games. Start with the small quests to build experience before tackling the larger ones. I'm hoping to gain some experience, possibly even a level, once this quest is done. That way, if a fight ensues in the bigger and more dangerous quest, I'll be slightly better prepared...since Trojans aren't great at fighting. Nothing especially complicated. If you're talking about JinX's reaction to Bic, she doesn't actually care what a senile old man's bigot views are so long as it doesn't negatively impact her goals too much. Her crocodile tears were just an attempt to draw on a old man's (possible) grandfatherly instincts...but, instead, it seemed to turn on some....other instincts :x I was only curious what Bic's reaction would be given that he used to support women's rights. It's...not what I expected.

A Slytherin would hire a PI to dig up some dirt about the politician. Info on his wife, his family, dark past, anything that could be used as good blackmail material. Heck, anyone currently in his office with a recording device could ruin his chance at the next election given what he'd just revealed regarding his intentions. Scandals are a politician's worst enemy. Sad to say, JinX isn't in the room, so she doesn't get any juicy secrets. Nor is she likely to get involved unless there's some benefit for her.

Though...I am slightly curious about this so called Femrising. And Marsha D. Teach. And why her name sounds like a female version of Blackbeard. Wouldn't it be funny if she turned out to be his wife?^^

*Sighs* Thought I had you this time. Well, I was hoping for Rapey McRapeFace to have a taste of his own medicine, but I guess the risk is still too great, huh. Rhyme ain't the Trojan of the group.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel @Lucem Tenebris So, are the two of you for rejecting his offer and then leaving?

No great rewards without great risk.

I'm fine with whichever option you two choose. JinX will just be sitting outside, messaging people, and possibly chatting with the receptionist until the quest is finished. Maybe even paint her nails.

This line of conversation is killing me X'D
I actually contemplated that course of action, but not enough NRV and not enough money. Also, it would be somewhat hard to write it as IC for Rhyme to buy and wear a panty necklace, choker, whatever that thing is

The issue is mostly with selling JinX. Royal wouldn't mind wearing some string around his neck.

I'm sure Royal and Rhyme could pool their Kiritos together to buy that if they really wanted to. If they're lucky, they'll be able to convince Bic that attempting to molest a girl in his office is not a good idea (it isn't) and get 1000 Kiritos each for making him see the light. Though that's purely wishful thinking on my part =P

In the end, there are only 3 options (barring outright/subtly attacking him, or other system-breaking methods). That's how Game Break works, I think.

White Masquerade White Masquerade
I'm currently watching Dangaronpa 3(subbed). It's pretty dark.

I'm sure Royal and Rhyme could pool their Kiritos together to buy that if they really wanted to. If they're lucky, they'll be able to convince Bic that attempting to molest a girl in his office is not a good idea (it isn't) and get 1000 Kiritos each for making him see the light. Though that's purely wishful thinking on my part =P

Still not enough NRV. It has a 5 NRV stat requirement.

---

Does Janet not realize she's attacking law enforcement? The action could even be construed as attempting PK :/ So... stupid, desperate housewife is stupid and desperate? I liked her character before she whipped out the knife too :(

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Sure you can discard your humanity to become Kami. Have a questionable character if you want. Understand it will lead to friction and probably many confrontations.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
Lol. Phantoms get sent home when the host dies? There may or may not be some bad endings for PCs somewhere in this RP.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
It's because Marsha was a pirate you could say. Rebelling against the world. It would indeed be funny if she and Bic were connected somehow. :lennymeh:. And about Dangan that's what I figured. It is a killing game I hear, so I was confused by that video. Sounded like a parody..

So my character is being attacked by a housewife....
What's the issue? She has a child to take care of and bills to pay. She needs this.

hosaki hosaki
Haha. Now you see how twisted the RPG is? Everyone is poor. On top of that you need certain stats for items. I'm psyching myself up with this difficulty. And hm. Maybe she is dumb. Desperation drives good people to do seemingly uncharacteristic things all the time, IRL. Depends on how you look at it.

Because we're not teaching knife fighting here, that's the only time you can follow "teach me" with drawing a knife and lunging.
Lol. I think the shooting lazers from the sky thing Gimbal described kind of blows a knife out of the water. She's pretty damn scared.

Lol. I think the shooting lazers from the sky thing Gimbal described kind of blows a knife out of the water. She's pretty damn scared.
So a person possibly having the ability to drop a laser blast anywhere, anytime is a compelling reason to charge them from the front with a small knife?

So a person possibly having the ability to drop a laser blast anywhere, anytime is a compelling reason to charge them from the front with a small knife?
Yeah. For the very same reason bum-rushing a famous person through security might get them pay attention and inquire more about you & your issue.

Still not enough NRV. It has a 5 NRV stat requirement.

---

Does Janet not realize she's attacking law enforcement? The action could even be construed as attempting PK :/ So... stupid, desperate housewife is stupid and desperate? I liked her character before she whipped out the knife too :(

lol, I'd forgotten about the NRV requirement. Too bad. A couple of lvls and Rhyme would've been all set.

She rolled a one. Punch her in the face and make her an example of your power.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

An excellent conversation starter, no?

It sounds to me like Janet's either being a protective mother who doesn't want her son to get involved with Codebreakers...or someone took advantage of her desperate situation to try and kill a Codebreaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back