• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Murder is always the solution, you just have to be crafty enough to set it up as a seemingly impossible mystery. Besides, it's not as if you can't actually kill someone from their computer screen.
Would Joker turn them in if he solved the mystery?

Would Joker turn them in if he solved the mystery?

He probably wouldn't touch the case since it'd be a locked room mystery. Speaking of which, White Masquerade White Masquerade how do Code Breakers handle criminals they beat down since it doesn't seem like inducing a blackout in murder suspects is an option. Do they have some sort of universal method of restraining a perp with CodeBreaking or some sort of way to call upon mods?

He probably wouldn't touch the case since it'd be a locked room mystery. Speaking of which, White Masquerade White Masquerade how do Code Breakers handle criminals they beat down since it doesn't seem like inducing a blackout in murder suspects is an option. Do they have some sort of universal method of restraining a perp with CodeBreaking or some sort of way to call upon mods?
Good question. They would call the IWA. They are yet to be introduced but they've been talked about and mentioned in a few posts already.

White Masquerade White Masquerade
You don't get to be Kami if you don't discard your humanity and let the loli die.
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

It's like you don't even have a money fetish that needs to be stroked hard. Besides, this is like Dark Souls - if you take the sidequest she gets fucked but if you don't then she still gets fucked. It's just a matter of getting paid.​

Phantoms are sent home when the host dies. No point in getting paid if we get fired for letting Edge's loli get killed

Phantoms are sent home when the host dies. No point in getting paid if we get fired for letting Edge's loli get killed

Maybe we should just kill the loli and steal whatever she has on her since the memory loss will probably make her forget who attacked her. Then we can pin the blame on some mysterious serial killer that's probably lurking around.

Is a bag of lingerie really worth killing a child over?

Victoria's Secret (250 Kirito)
Blue panties fashioned into long string worn around the neck. Honestly, most people wouldn't even notice, but it'd sure take a lot of nerve to pull off. Use this item to gain instant rapport with male NPCs. (Requires 5 NRV)

Yes.

Victoria's Secret (250 Kirito)
Blue panties fashioned into long string worn around the neck. Honestly, most people wouldn't even notice, but it'd sure take a lot of nerve to pull off. Use this item to gain instant rapport with male NPCs. (Requires 5 NRV)

Yes.
I won't argue with that. Underwear armor is usually some of the strongest in games.

Maybe we should just kill the loli and steal whatever she has on her since the memory loss will probably make her forget who attacked her. Then we can pin the blame on some mysterious serial killer that's probably lurking around.
maxresdefault.jpg

"You've been invaded by absolute mad dark spirit Joker"

This line of conversation is killing me X'D
I actually contemplated that course of action, but not enough NRV and not enough money. Also, it would be somewhat hard to write it as IC for Rhyme to buy and wear a panty necklace, choker, whatever that thing is

I actually contemplated that course of action, but not enough NRV and not enough money. Also, it would be somewhat hard to write it as IC for Rhyme to buy and wear a panty necklace, choker, whatever that thing is

>Not min-maxing by wearing questionable things
>Not wearing a panty necklace irl
wut r u, casul?

It's a tempting thought. These decisions would have been much easier if I went with a scumbag character.
If you ever go down that route, pick a cute trap as a face claim. The mere concept of a thug trap never ceases to amuse me. The gap moe is also strong with that one.

It's a tempting thought. These decisions would have been much easier if I went with a scumbag character.
It's just some blue string that happens to me made out of underwear. Nobody will know. 150 (i think?) Kirito to get 1000, it's just good business.

If you ever go down that route, pick a cute trap as a face claim. The mere concept of a thug trap never ceases to amuse me. The gap moe is also strong with that one.
I've been halfway thinking of making a trap as a second character recently.

I'll definitely take it into consideration. Being a scummy trap would make them eligible for worst boy and worst girl.

It's just some blue string that happens to me made out of underwear. Nobody will know. 200 odd Kirito to get 1000, it's just good business.
The issue is mostly with selling JinX. Royal wouldn't mind wearing some string around his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back