• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hm. If you say so. My tendency of overthinking things does get the better of me sometimes.

I hope Janet's answer gets her the result she's looking for.
*nods* I hope so too Quirk. For her mind's sake. And if you could please weigh in on what I'll go over with IG? it will decide how combat works for everyone else.

Right...how did combat work again?
Before I continue. I am not going to waste my time and energy moderating dice rolls, so you have two options. You roll for yourself and I trust everyone to handle that properly. Or I roll for you and give you the result by PM.

I personally would like to roll for everybody and give them the result by PM. It makes things smoother and they can come to me directly for any other combat related questions. Collaborations can be done easier that way as well.

Though if you'd like to roll for yourself, let me know and I will link you to a simple dice-roller with the next steps.

Before I continue. I am not going to waste my time and energy moderating dice rolls, so you have two options. You roll for yourself and I trust everyone to handle that properly. Or I roll for you and give you the result by PM.

I personally would like to roll for everybody and give them the result by PM. It makes things smoother and they can come to me directly for any other combat related questions. Collaborations can be done easier that way as well.

Though if you'd like to roll for yourself, let me know and I will link you to a simple dice-roller with the next steps.

There's a distinct satisfaction that comes with rolling your own dice and getting the results 'you yourself created'.

At the same time, having the gm roll makes things easier and puts any doubts of possible cheating at rest. Since online rolling simply involves the click of a button anyway, I'm in favor of letting you roll and PMing me the results. It also makes things more efficient. Players write what they attempt to do and you can give them the results.

Edit: That's my weigh-in. IG can choose whichever option he prefers. Anything he rolls (besides a 1) can kill her anyway^^

Last edited:

I'll handle my own luck this time, where's that roller?

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Excellent. I feel the same exact way. Of course, in a perfect world everybody should roll on their own, but with the absence of the on-site dice roller a replacement is mildly annoying to have at best.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Lol. Okay good. Just for courtesy I'll be having a list to show me who's on GM-Rolling or Self-Rolling. Though I have a feeling everyone will be on GM-Rolling by the end of this RP. It's just easier.

IG42 IG42
Here is the link:

http://www.wolframalpha.com/widgets/view.jsp?id=1f9702dbc66344013ffb884419665816

Agility = The # of dice.
Prowess = The # of sides.

So according to his stats, Gimbal rolls 1 die with 5 sides. You can type out the number, or download the image it gives you, and upload it into your post like I did for Janet Dong.

No post today people. Will be updating summary/dice mechanics, and general maintenance.

Axiom Days Axiom Days
Are you in or out? It's best to decide before it leaves you. I won't chase you either. The RP is a little intimidating yeah, but all good things require work. If you're timid about posting, then honestly this may not be for you - there are times where it can get challenging because I'm a GM that plays against you. If did fully intend to stay, disregard this post :kissclosedeyes:

White Masquerade White Masquerade
GM-Rolling for me, but it's not because I trust. You're just generally really lucky with rolls - Nat 20 and a 4 is ridiculous.
aca.png

It's possible that the title is a trick and the quest is very pleasant.

"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey, one is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, treasured by those who bid him farewell..."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back