• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Zack: *Zack catches the orange* Wait, baby, I'm sorry how can I make it up to you? *gets up from where ever he was sleeping on and jogs over.* That was rude of me, I apologize, I don't need to be drunk for... that special event.

Ingrid: *crosses arms and looks at him for a moment and grins devlishly* Okay. Sing for me.+

Ingrid: *crosses arms and looks at him for a moment and grins devlishly* Okay. Sing for me.+
Zack almost has a panic attack, they don't teach us how to sing, he thought.

Zack: Ummm.... well, they don't exactly teach us to sing but how about a chant from our Asian cousins? The Japanese Giant Hornets.

Zack almost has a panic attack, they don't teach us how to sing, he thought.

Zack: Ummm.... well, they don't exactly teach us to sing but how about a chant from our Asian cousins? The Japanese Giant Hornets.

Ingrid: Oh no you are not getting out of this...*sees his distress and gives in*...one. Damn you for being adorable. Of course.

Ingrid: Oh no you are not getting out of this...*sees his distress and gives in*...one. Damn you for being adorable. Of course.
Zack: Alright, I'll sing to you the untranslated version and then the translated version.

Zack takes a deep breathe and raises his voice.

SOLDIERS! KEEP MOVING!

Kakaru toki sakoso inochi no.... oshikarame
kanete nakimi wo omoi shirazuba
nou ara taku wa
(daremo) hanasaku koto mo (nakarishini)
sougyou ha yasuku shusei ha gatashi
mi no naru hatezo kanashikarikeru

Would you regret your life ends like this?
I won't hesitate cause I've been dead from the beginning.
The skillful hawk! hides its' TALONS!
Nobody knows of the dead warriors in the field of growing flowers.
One has to do more to preserve than to receive
Sad has my life been! Fated to produce no FRUIT!

Zack: Alright, I'll sing to you the untranslated version and then the translated version.

Zack takes a deep breathe and raises his voice.

SOLDIERS! KEEP MOVING!

Kakaru toki sakoso inochi no.... oshikarame
kanete nakimi wo omoi shirazuba
nou ara taku wa
(daremo) hanasaku koto mo (nakarishini)
sougyou ha yasuku shusei ha gatashi
mi no naru hatezo kanashikarikeru

Would you regret your life ends like this?
I won't hesitate cause I've been dead from the beginning.
The skillful hawk! hides its' TALONS!
Nobody knows of the dead warriors in the field of growing flowers.
One has to do more to preserve than to receive
Sad has my life been! Fated to produce no FRUIT!

(When I saw this, all I could picture was something like this:
Also what game is this? Looks badass)

Ingrid: *frowns* That sounds so sad and honorable. The last part got me the most. You maybe a solider *grabs his hands* But I will make sure you're never forgotten. Even after death I don't think I want to replace you. Nobody compares to you love bug. *places head against his chest cause she's short* Thanks. That still counts as a song.

(When I saw this, all I could picture was something like this:
Also what game is this? Looks badass)

Ingrid: *frowns* That sounds so sad and honorable. The last part got me the most. You maybe a solider *grabs his hands* But I will make sure you're never forgotten. Even after death I don't think I want to replace you. Nobody compares to you love bug. *places head against his chest cause she's short* Thanks. That still counts as a song.

(Oh, boi here we go.
The game I showcased is a realistic fighting game called For Honor, it is developed by Ubisoft, it came out in 2017 February, it currently features 23 classes, with 4 new classes coming in 2019, the newest class being released is called The Black Priors, it is unique in that it features 3 (soon to be 4) factions and those are the Knights, Vikings, Samurai and the newest faction that will come out is the Wu Lin, although their classes are already in the game. It is unique in that it has a realistic fighting system, featuring parries, feints, directional deflects etc etc. It also features a story mode although that isn't as important in the game.
What is important is the gameplay.

Zack:*places his hand on her head* Don't worry, nothing on this world or the next will be able to stop me from being with you, Ingrid. Even if I am met with overwhelming forces, I will still win, I don't make promises lightly... but this is my promise to you.

(Oh, boi here we go.
The game I showcased is a realistic fighting game called For Honor, it is developed by Ubisoft, it came out in 2017 February, it currently features 23 classes, with 4 new classes coming in 2019, the newest class being released is called The Black Priors, it is unique in that it features 3 (soon to be 4) factions and those are the Knights, Vikings, Samurai and the newest faction that will come out is the Wu Lin, although their classes are already in the game. It is unique in that it has a realistic fighting system, featuring parries, feints, directional deflects etc etc. It also features a story mode although that isn't as important in the game.
What is important is the gameplay.

Zack:*places his hand on her head* Don't worry, nothing on this world or the next will be able to stop me from being with you, Ingrid. Even if I am met with overwhelming forces, I will still win, I don't make promises lightly... but this is my promise to you.

(What? You cannot tell me that the story is not important. That's like the main reason I play. I like a good story. Ah its just pure combat. I'm more of a shooter gamer)

Ingrid: *chuckles sadly* what if when you find me in the next life I'm dating a beefy man named Bubu?

(What? You cannot tell me that the story is not important. That's like the main reason I play. I like a good story. Ah its just pure combat. I'm more of a shooter gamer)

Ingrid: *chuckles sadly* what if when you find me in the next life I'm dating a beefy man named Bo?
(I like a good story too, but it is a fighting game, this isn't Spec Ops: The Line.)

Zack:*He does a little figure gun gesture next to his head and releases Quake 2 uses his antennae like an eyebrow, that he is lifting.*

(I like a good story too, but it is a fighting game, this isn't Spec Ops: The Line.)

Zack:*He does a little figure gun gesture next to his head and releases Quake 2 uses his antennae like an eyebrow, that he is lifting.*
(I know that. I don't mind other games that don't revolve shooting like assassins creed, Darksiders,Skyrim but that game reminds me of Dark Souls. When I played I suck real bad. I had no idea wtf. I was going on or what I needed. It was not for me. Though I praise....THE MOON AND NOT THE SUN)

Ingrid: I don't undersrand what you're doing there....you look like you're having a stroke. You're going to kill yourself? Jesus. Or are you going to snipe him then come to his funeral and give your condolences to me and his family and you swoop me up and never tell me you killed him until the next life?

(I know that. I don't mind other games that don't revolve shooting like assassins creed, Darksiders,Skyrim but that game reminds me of Dark Souls. When I played I suck real bad. I had no idea wtf. I was going on or what I needed. It was not for me. Though I praise....THE MOON AND NOT THE SUN)

Ingrid: I don't undersrand what you're doing there....you look like you're having a stroke. You're going to kill yourself? Jesus. Or are you going to snipe him then come to his funeral and give your condolences to me and his family and you swoop me up and never tell me you killed him until the next life?
(Praising the moon and not the sun? Sacrilege )

Zack: I'm saying I'm gonna blow my brains ou.... wait a minute.. I hate guns. No, actually what I'm gonna do is tie a rope around my neck and nose dive off the tallest building I can find so I can decapitate myself due to the force, just kidding, the chances of reincarnation being a thing, which I doubt it is and the chances of meeting each other again are astronomically low, this is also assuming we don't retain our memories which would lower our chances of meeting by a factor of 10 and... *He kept rambling on and on* Also... Bo? Did you find someone like that already? That is a swedish/danish name, if I remember? Should I start packing? *Zack gets a bit jumpy.*

(Praising the moon and not the sun? Sacrilege )

Zack: I'm saying I'm gonna blow my brains ou.... wait a minute.. I hate guns. No, actually what I'm gonna do is tie a rope around my neck and nose dive off the tallest building I can find so I can decapitate myself due to the force, just kidding, the chances of reincarnation being a thing, which I doubt it is and the chances of meeting each other again are astronomically low, this is also assuming we don't retain our memories which would lower our chances of meeting by a factor of 10 and... *He kept rambling on and on* Also... Bo? Did you find someone like that already? That is a swedish/danish name, if I remember? Should I start packing? *Zack gets a bit jumpy.*
(Bring me souls)

Ingrid: *stares at Zack in utter horror*No no no no ya nerd geez. I just wanted you to fight for me. I would. But you're too sweet for that. I'm sorry. *pulls him down for a hugs and a long kiss* You're the only one I want. I'll fight a girl just to get you. I'll fight like a solider if I have to. No mercy

(Bring me souls)

Ingrid: *stares at Zack in utter horror*No no no no ya nerd geez. I just wanted you to fight for me. I would. But you're too sweet for that. I'm sorry. *pulls him down for a hugs and a long kiss* You're the only one I want. I'll fight a girl just to get you. I'll fight like a solider if I have to. No mercy
(Hand that thing over... your humanity)

Zack:Babe, if I believe that I can't make you happy with my being, you know not material things but with myself alone, then I do not deserve you, my mum told me "Son, love is a mutual emotion, an emotion that you and another person share with each other, an emotion that is satisfied by your character and your partner's character, if you can't fulfil each other then one of you won't be happy. I would also like to add that emotions change, sometimes your love grows or it weakens but it happens and you can't stop it what you as a person need to do is grow around that." Do I believe I need to fight for you? Yes and No, yes in that my character, my soul should be the fighter and should present myself, my feelings for you, to you. And No in the sense of it is your choice, who you want to be with at the end and who you feel would satisfy you more.

(Hand that thing over... your humanity)

Zack:Babe, if I believe that I can't make you happy with my being, you know not material things but with myself alone, then I do not deserve you, my mum told me "Son, love is a mutual emotion, an emotion that you and another person share with each other, an emotion that is satisfied by your character and your partner's character, if you can't fulfil each other then one of you won't be happy. I would also like to add that emotions change, sometimes your love grows or it weakens but it happens and you can't stop it what you as a person need to do is grow around that." Do I believe I need to fight for you? Yes and No, yes in that my character, my soul should be the fighter and should present myself, my feelings for you, to you. And No in the sense of it is your choice, who you want to be with at the end and who you feel would satisfy you more.
(Will you take care of it? If not I'll just keep it and eat souls. *slips on shades and jumps out the window like boss* I'm a rebel I mess with devils)

Ingrid: *smiles enamoured* I know. That's why I said I'm sorry. I understand. You fight for what you want, but when it comes to my happiness you don't wish to stand in my way but walk beside me instead. You're enough Zachary. You've always proven that.

Izzy: you've been lovey dovey for the two hours I've been gone?

Ingrid: Ah! Why are you back?

Izzy: I went around town with Nana and informed your clients that you're back. They said they cannot wait for a taste of your merchandise

Ingrid: Really? I've only been gone for a year or so

Izzy: anobody offers good deals and fresh produce like you do. Whelp! Now I'm going. Bye again oh and...Zack you're an okay bee *leaves*

Ingrid: hahaha this is great news. Also cute. My baby brother approves. He sort of reminds me of mini you minus the tough work outs. Well I'm off plant picking then

(Will you take care of it? If not I'll just keep it and eat souls. *slips on shades and jumps out the window like boss* I'm a rebel I mess with devils)

Ingrid: *smiles enamoured* I know. That's why I said I'm sorry. I understand. You fight for what you want, but when it comes to my happiness you don't wish to stand in my way but walk beside me instead. You're enough Zachary. You've always proven that.

Izzy: you've been lovey dovey for the two hours I've been gone?

Ingrid: Ah! Why are you back?

Izzy: I went around town with Nana and informed your clients that you're back. They said they cannot wait for a taste of your merchandise

Ingrid: Really? I've only been gone for a year or so

Izzy: anobody offers good deals and fresh produce like you do. Whelp! Now I'm going. Bye again oh and...Zack you're an okay bee *leaves*

Ingrid: hahaha this is great news. Also cute. My baby brother approves. He sort of reminds me of mini you minus the tough work outs. Well I'm off plant picking then
(Eh sure, I'll put it in a flower pot)

Zack breathes a sigh of relief.

Zack: Thank you, Ingrid. Also, your brother is a cheeky little bugger, I'll give him that. I'll help you out in a bit with that, just need to get dressed.

(Eh sure, I'll put it in a flower pot)

Zack breathes a sigh of relief.

Zack: Thank you, Ingrid. Also, your brother is a cheeky little bugger, I'll give him that. I'll help you out in a bit with that, just need to get dressed.
(Noooo)

Ingrid: *waves hand* take your time~! *Ingrid meets Izzy and does some wing stretches.

Izzy: Are you going to wear that? *points to outfit*

Ingrid: What's wrong with my outfit?

Izzy: Nothing. Except now I see how you attracted the bee. You are your own honey

Ingrid: why you little...*pinches his cheeks* Fine I'll wear a jacket. *leaves and comes back with a jacket resuming wing stretches*

Last edited:
(Noooo)

Ingrid: *waves hand* take your time~! *Ingrid meets Izzy and does some wing stretches.

Izzy: Are you going to wear that? *points to outfit*

Ingrid: What's wrong with my outfit?

Izzy: Nothing. Except now I see how you attracted the bee. You are your own honey

Ingrid: why you little...*pinches his cheeks* Fine I'll wear a jacket. *leaves and comes back with a jacket resuming wing stretches*
(How about a hanging plant pot)

Zack joins Izzy and Ingrid in nothing but cargo shorts and a honeycomb cast on his forearm that starts from his wrist and ends just under his elbow. The holes of the honeycomb cast were filled with an orange-y substance. The top of Zack's forearm has a noticeable crack in his exoskeleton.

Zack: Yes, she is a honey, an orange blossom honey.

Zack lowers his body into a bridge , he expands his wings and touches their tips to the ground, he then slowly lifts his arms up and begins lowering then raising his body with his wings akin to that one time at the academy.

(How about a hanging plant pot)

Zack joins Izzy and Ingrid in nothing but cargo shorts and a honeycomb cast on his forearm that starts from his wrist and ends just under his elbow. The holes of the honeycomb cast were filled with an orange-y substance. The top of Zack's forearm has a noticeable crack in his exoskeleton.

Zack: Yes, she is a honey, an orange blossom honey.

Zack lowers his body into a bridge , he expands his wings and touches their tips to the ground, he then slowly lifts his arms up and begins lowering then raising his body with his wings akin to that one time at the academy.
Ingrid: *blushes* Shush you're making me blush *picks tosses a branch at him* think fast

Zack blocks the branch with his broken forearm.

Zack: Ow! *he gently grasps his arm* should've caught that.

Ingrid: Mhmm thats what I meant. *walks up to Zack* Baby what happened? Something you're not telling me? *lifts his injured arm gently tracing the wound with light feathers before planting a kiss on it*

Ingrid: Mhmm thats what I meant. *walks up to Zack* Baby what happened? Something you're not telling me? *lifts his injured arm gently tracing the wound with light feathers before planting a kiss on it*
(Ingrid just got a face full of orange stuff.
a honeycomb cast on his forearm that starts from his wrist and ends just under his elbow. The holes of the honeycomb cast were filled with an orange-y substance. The top of Zack's forearm has a noticeable crack in his exoskeleton.
Don't worry, it's jello.)

Zack: My exoskeleton cracked, don't worry, the honeycomb cast I made and the propolis/hornet honey mix should heal it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back