• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
she didnt sksksksksk my Arty is going to be SHOOK then lmao
That and maybe the fact that Ingrid just fell xD

I feel bad for Zack. What have I done creating bee puns. Or someone did
Ingrid: I'm so sorry. Now everyone calls ya bee but I'll call ya hornet~

Zack: Thanks, you sweet elixir of honey.

Igrid: *shakes head and cups his face* if your gentelman and I'm the bad girl that makes you the honey all this time. You're the sweetest honey hornet I every had the pleasure of encountering *eskimo kisses his face then coos in his native tongue (buzzing)*

Igrid: *shakes head and cups his face* if your gentelman and I'm the bad girl that makes you the honey all this time. You're the sweetest honey hornet I every had the pleasure of encountering *eskimo kisses his face then coos in his native tongue (buzzing)*
Zack:*he gently grabs her chin* My, my, Mrs.Frothingham, I can safely ensure you that my status as a gentleman isn't widely disputed nor is my status as a general of the hive, what I'm saying is, we are both very devilish individuals. *He speaks with the most posh voice he could muster and buzzes back even though that holds no meaning to him*

even though that holds no meaning to him*
Well fack!

Lol when I hear hive all I can picture is Ingrid following and acting like the hive like a weirdo. Making small talks by the water cooler.

Ingrid: Hey did you guys hear about the bee who couldn't fly anymore? People said he couldn't do it but he beelieved in himself and therefore beecame the ultimate beeholder of dreams. *laughs to herself while some mindlessly work or boo at her and gets a bottle tossed at her head* Owe! Not cool Edgar!

Hornet: That's not my name dork! And for the last time stop with the bee jokes. We're hornets!

Ingrid: tough crowd *sips the soft drink tossed at her*

Last edited:
Well fack!

Lol when I hear hive all I can picture is Ingrid following and acting like the hive like a weirdo. Making small talks by the water cooler.

Ingrid: Hey did you guys hear about the bee who couldn't fly anymore? People said he couldn't do it but he beelieved in himself and therefore beecame the ultimate beeholder of dreams. *laughs to herself while some mindlessly work or boo at her and gets a bottle tossed at her head* Owe! Not cool Edgar!

Hornet: That's not my name dork! And for the last time stop with the bee jokes. We're hornets!

Ingrid: tough crowd *sips the soft drink tossed at her*
Well no one has hornet puns!

Stop being such a drone and it's really swarm today, like jesus it's hot.

Zack: Your assault of bee puns is only second to the robber flies scourge that is plaguing our communities everywhere.
Ingrid: REALLY?! HELL YES! I'M on the blacklist yall! Everybody watch out! *turns to Zack* and thats a problem you married me so who's the fool? *kisses his head and laughs maniacally away*

Ingrid: REALLY?! HELL YES! I'M on the blacklist yall! Everybody watch out! *turns to Zack* and thats a problem you married me so who's the fool? *kisses his head and laughs maniacally away*
Zack: The robber flies frequently kill our scouts, soldiers and workers by the droves... they are the reason several hive nests are empty and desolate. Not even the larvae children are safe from these fiends...

Zack: The robber flies frequently kill our scouts, soldiers and workers by the droves... they are the reason several hive nests are empty and desolate. Not even the larvae children are safe from these fiends...
Ingrid: *comes back annoyed* you just had to bring children into this didn't you? You know they're my weakness. Well is there at least any other way I can keep the children safe? At least in case if worst is to come your specie's legacy will live on? And don't you tell me nothing is impossible because I will find a way

Ingrid: *comes back annoyed* you just had to bring children into this didn't you? You know they're my weakness. Well is there at least any other way I can keep the children safe? At least in case if worst is to come your specie's legacy will live on? And don't you tell me nothing is impossible because I will find a way
Zack:Robber flies aside, I don't think you need to worry about the be.. I mean hornet children, jesus, you almost got me saying bees. *Zack rubs his forehead.*

Zack:Robber flies aside, I don't think you need to worry about the be.. I mean hornet children, jesus, you almost got me saying bees. *Zack rubs his forehead.*
Ingrid: That's a relief. *smiles wide like a fool having nearly heard Zack mess up then laughs* Yes! Although good thing you didn't last thing I want is for your people to look at you dumbfounded. Now I have a question. Can I join your army and learn to fight too? You know I like to help protect things you love :)

Ingrid: That's a relief. *smiles wide like a fool having nearly heard Zack mess up then laughs* Yes! Although good thing you didn't last thing I want is for your people to look at you dumbfounded. Now I have a question. Can I join your army and learn to fight too? You know I like to help protect things you love :)
Zack:*pulls at the collar of his shirt* Well, you see... the military training doesn't accept outsiders and the training course has been made specifically for our exoskeletons, we break them about 320 times before we complete our basic training and let's not even get started in the specializations like underwater troopers, shock troopers, the frankentruppen etc etc.

Zack:*pulls at the collar of his shirt* Well, you see... the military training doesn't accept outsiders and the training course has been made specifically for our exoskeletons, we break them about 320 times before we complete our basic training and let's not even get started in the specializations like underwater troopers, shock troopers, the frankentruppen etc etc.
Ingrid: *squints suspicious* I'm not an outsider I'm your wife. Are you afraid of me taking you down? Because I can watch *tries pick Zack up by his arm but fails to even move him *sighs* Never mind. *sits down bummed out* Well what am I supposed to do? The only thing I can do is be a book worm, tell bee puns and hunt. Survival 101 when you live in my treehouse alone in the woods. I think I want to move back there.

Ingrid: *squints suspicious* I'm not an outsider I'm your wife. Are you afraid of me taking you down? Because I can watch *tries pick Zack up by his arm but fails to even move him *sighs* Never mind. *sits down bummed out* Well what am I supposed to do? The only thing I can do is be a book worm, tell bee puns and hunt. Survival 101 when you live in my treehouse alone in the woods. I think I want to move back there.
Zack:*laughs at her attempts to move him* Yea, sure, it's no problem, I'd love for us to move to your tree house in the woods. Hold on, though. *Zack makes a whistle like noise* I'll get packing just as soon as I give the frankentruppen some orders. *In just a moment, the frankentruppen arrive in all their unholy, gore-y glory, pieces of their body were missing, some of them had intestines wrapped around their torsos, some of them had no mandibles what so ever.* SOLDIERS! Halt! Move to sector 7 of column 9, split in two groups, group A cover the left and group B cover the right. *The frankentruppen received their orders and began to shamble towards their destination.*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back