• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy So You Want to be a Villain

Pumpkid

~Vibing along the cosmos~
tenor.gif
Heroes! BLEH!! So popular these days frolicking around like they are gods, and savior of the galaxy. They even built academy's to inspire the young generation. What about Me? What about "Black Death!" Villains need attention too. That's why I've decided to do the same and inspire the darker generation. Heroes are overrated. Lets give the bad guys a name to remember and hear it on the screams of our victims. I have created the first Villain academy. Make the losers, the rookies and the vicious into the most infamous bad guy they can be and become as deadly as I, Black Death the number one top bad guy. Are you up to take the heat? *laughs Maniacally*

This Role-play takes place in a hidden fortress in the deep woods. Almost Halloween like and not too far from the City. I see a lot of Superheroes RP's but didn't quite see any Villains. Sure, Villains can be spies or participate in Superhero RP's. This applies here too but the main focus I want is on Villains. Why can't there be an a school for maniacs. Anything goes except for killing anybody because that takes away the fun and such. The ages must be 14-18 a perfect time to teach mentally unstable kids. You may also be a teacher if you so choose. There will be lots of comedy and drama it doesn't have to be too serious. No magic or monsters of course except shape shifting and superpowers.

Character Sheet: Fantasy - So You Want to be a Villain ~CS~

Edit: Always Open

Last edited:
I am ready to wreak havoc on the world! Or at least learn how to.

Interested, but how often are we expected to post?
At least once a week xD if you are too busy. I know I will be in and out myself, but people do tend to get bored being in the same spot so I gotta move it along

Users who are viewing this thread

Back