• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So you want to be a hero OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
but he had to wear the sweats to sleep in? okay whatever i guess

yes 14 and he's 6'5 yes thats possible i'm 6'2 almost 6'3 and im 13 and probaably by the end of this year i might be 6'4 to 6'5 yes its possible

and yes there are guys big and strong at 6'5 and 14 like that yes thats possible, my friend is like that but hes short like 5'9

so thats the only picture i could find that looked like his body type.
You can have both a face claim and a body type picture. If you want him to be jacked that’s fine, but you need to give a good reason why. It’s not the height it is the physical limitations of growth hormones that allow for muscle development in children, and at 14 he is very much a child. Especially when he Is a sprinter and jumper meaning he should be looking like a glorified track star. Again he can be huge I’m just going to need a lot more reasoning details and back story behind it in your cs

I changed his age to 17, since thats more realistic. And you can't tell me it isn't because Zion Williamson literally has the same body type as the guy in the picture and he's 6'7 and very strong. So that's realistic. I added details in Why you want to be a hero so you see how he got to that body type.

the age range is 13-16, as admin I can pretty much tell you anything tba, don;t know why you are being so demanding or rude after i just said it was fine to have that body type just change his face

well for one you can't chose they are earned, red uniform is student council which he is not in the student council. Use the hero program cs, the elite is only open in case one of you all makes it to elite.

whenever you get done go post so that you can catch up, best advice is to read my post sense they are the ones containing the plot. The npcs that everyone has met so for are erica heather heza princeton, check the lore to see who is who, there is also veronica but she is not in the lore.

iiDarthSavage iiDarthSavage also, does the object teleport to where he last was, does he have to be the one who throws or places the object somewhere? (would prefer if that was the case but I’m not gonna force it) does the object need to be a solid?

the object teleports to where he last was. he doesn't need to be the one who throws it, ye it does need to be solid. (LOL i feel like your gathering information so that if we baattle you can outsmart! you're not slick hahaa)

imlegit play god in the rp i need to know everything cus, the school knows everything and i cant do my role as all the npcs if i don't know anything.

and i doubt you will be fighting any of my characters, maybe princeton if you get on his good side, but that would be unfair

Put in as much detail you want and because Princeton is on of the best students at the school, has been training waaaay longer at the school cus you guys are brand new. He didn’t get the grades he got for nothing. The elite are elite for a reason, the staff wouldn’t even put y’all in the same league it be unfair. Also there ain’t much you can do to Princeton with your physical capabilities and powers, unless you get creative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back