• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So you want to be a hero OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah I think we're supposed to be something like we're all just arriving back to the school on a late night, from Mongolia packed in the same bus together with the players and probably a few npcs. We weren't on the trip we were just like picked up on the way I believe.

I'll post after aja posts cause I don't want to have another dialog post of Rosita by herself and Levi shrugging cause he only understood that girl name was Veronica.

I'm kinda new to this business so I'd like to see you guys go then ease into it if that is okay with you guys.

I’m gonna post after I get off work today. But don’t wait for me to keep posting, I’m gonna be awhile.

shadowstrikr25 shadowstrikr25 hey you think you can add some more descriptions to your character. Height,weight, skin tone hair length type eye color. Just a lil more detail if your not gonna have a picture

sirlabe sirlabe please edit your post so people know who you are who your interactions are and your power

It doesn’t matter rules are rules everyone else has there post labeled, I can’t keep up with all of you. You’re killing me smalls ya killing me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back