• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So you want to be a hero OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Camila: *Went to a superpower school to learn how to use her power, but she is very cautious about people touching her because of it. 😆

BadJoke BadJoke Did you read any of the other CSs? Honestly your character seems like an over powered ripoff of mine. Has to make skin contact exactly like mine, creates illusions exactly like mine...

BadJoke BadJoke Did you read any of the other CSs? Honestly your character seems like an over powered ripoff of mine. Has to make skin contact exactly like mine, creates illusions exactly like mine...
I actually didn't read through other people's characters, I prefer not to so that interactions seem more organic and I don't start typing with a full understanding of someone

though I fail to see how something that requires skin to skin contact and is quickly recoverable if you are mentally sound is overpowered. Just like deck the screw job or throw rocks at him, he isn't gonna be able to stop you

I mean it literally said that something as simple and slight as a touch would be devastating and as a whole could leave people basically non functional within seconds of contact. Plus, his "weaknesses" were having to have skin contact and something else that had no side effect on him whatsoever.

Lol well it’s aaaaaaallllll fixed now, I think I haven’t read it yet

Camila: *Saw Mily summon Spud, and notice it is a humanoid mushroom. "MUSHROOM! Can I keep it, and I bet sucking on it's poison will taste good." 😂
sirlabe sirlabe

sirlabe sirlabe BadJoke BadJoke yoy guys are good to go. Everyone is in Mongolia, for the reform student you were in a detention center with the other reforms, you only been in for a couple of days, you been told that the school has offers to take you in clothes and feed you in exchange you must prove you can be an outstanding citizen or you will go back to the center. The other kid you can’t from your family flew in to Mongolia. they took away all your luggage at the airport except what you had on person. There was a plane with no staff (you can go back to my post too see what the plane looked like) and there was a buss again with no staff. The only NPCs that you have met was a little girl in the Mongolia airport but she ran off to catch her plane she was a student she left behind an acceptance letter, and another letter but it was written in gibberish. thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm has the letter and also went picking around in the airports lost and found and found an old students school log. She has both on person. There is also Veronica. When you got on the buss there was Veronica (go to my post and see what she looked like) she was wearing the yellow uniform. This was the first time you have seen the uniform. I’m fact it’s the first time any of you have seen a student irl. The only thing you know about the school is that the best went in and even better came out and it was the only school that turned you into an hero. One of storms characters tried to talk to her to get some information but she spoke in gibberish, and could only say her name. Everyone is trying to talk on the buss but not everyone speaks the same language. You just pulled up into the campus, you are at the main building. It is night time the sky is start and it’s chilly. The buss has not opened it doors yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back