• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom So Come Aboard and Bring Along... One Piece!

I am not really taking reservations for positions at this point. They will kinda be handed out first come first serve in a sense because I am not going to wait forever for people who claimed positions to finish up characters; I want to be able to start with whoever has been accepted at the point that we are ready to begin.

Edit: That being said, if there are two people who submit characters of the same position around the same time frame, I will discuss options with both roleplayers to determine how to proceed. In some cases, we may be able to accept two characters of the same position. Whether or not that happens depends on the position, the ability of the two submitted characters to work together and the other positions that the crew is currently lacking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. I haven't watched One Piece in... like, five years or so (the last thing I saw was when they were on that zombie island) but I think it'd be fun to RP in that world. So I'd like to play if you'll have me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunbather said:
I'm interested. I haven't watched One Piece in... like, five years or so (the last thing I saw was when they were on that zombie island) but I think it'd be fun to RP in that world. So I'd like to play if you'll have me. :)
FIVE YEARS

HOW CAN YOU LIFE WITH YOURSELF

jokes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back