• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom So a writer/actress and a detective share a flat..(a sherlock-esque rp)

she smiled and said "Well my agent is generous about me taking a break till my would heals then i can go back to work. they want me to know the area anyway." Then she held his hand "Soo...soulmate.. since our 1st case is ending with a celibatory 1st date. im guessing im not your 1st lady you asked out. By your hot looks you must of had at least a fe ladies on your tail. maybe a few guys too."

she paused for a moment realizing simba must had scared roomates as well "Oh.." she smiled seeing the french resturant called 'muse' and saw there was also..a line..and they werent dressed properly. and it looked super cute and artistic too.

Tylor groaned."why did i have to blog about this place hold on let me text the boss and see if they can get us in or if we can get in the ally lady and the tramp style" he swiftly texted the owner asking if it was possible

she nodded and went to sit by a bench and about 10 minutes later a lean middle aged man ran out excited and running to Tylor hugging him speaking in german...wait GERMAN! "Ahh little ty ty...i havent seen you since you were in school!Ya know the family misses you. Your older brother even told us you were being a hermit.." He glanced seeing chrissy and she got shy and he had the 'soooo whos the 10 on the bench?' look.

tylor swats his family upside the head. "will you knock it off! Also simba says hi but i will not bite your i am guessing 500 dollar suit oh and this is my girlfriend chrissy so can you get us a table?"

Last edited by a moderator:
the man blinks and then walked over to chrissy making her extra shy and he then asks "Would you like indoor or out?" Chrissy shook a bit nervous cause 'wait..their...related!' He nods and signals them to follow him and leads them to a beautiful greenhouse roof area where most of the plants are and she beamed at how pretty it was and she wanted to paint this whole romantic scene. this was her JAM! A beautiful serene romantic place where she can paint,reherse lines, and solve puzzles

tylorr enjoyed seeing her smile "sorry about him he can be a bit crazy if he freaks everyone out now and then but the food is great

"Its fine..everyone has that one sibling or realative in a certian catagory.Theres the dramatic one, the gay one..sometimes they are both that..then theres the the psychopath one..You i think is just as the overprotective cousin" she saw them get handed the menus and then saw his cousin texting. then taking a photo then tylors phone buzzed. he was telling everyone.
Leo: OMG LOOK AT THIS EVERYONE
Leona: Is that cousin? Whos the girl?
Leo: His girlfrieeeend
(mom)Clover: Oh my gosh sweetie im SO PROUD OF YOU! Luke and Tylor sr you both owe him money and a apology!
(dad) Tyl Sr:Yes dear
Luke: Ill belive it when i see it in person. For all we know shes one of his 'werido clients' hes conning.

he rolled his eyes then start talking in german as to why would he do that as we where trying to keep under wraps as it is for a case "i am sorry about him

the cousin frowns "But shes so cute" then in english "What would you like?" "umm Lamb with Dijon cream sauce please?" the guy nods and looks at his cousin "the usual?"

"yes sir a bison burger with fries and a side of salad and sorry dude we just had a scrap in the park

When gone chrissy just couldnt resist and began sketching Tylor again in this scene. she didnt wanna be rude so she decided to ask some questions. "So um im guessing your family must be really cool..must be nice to have a well knit family."

well to be honest i am the black sheep almost all my family are in the food game i went with crime solving but hey" i take a drink of water "but i don't brag about that a lot btw there is a fan walking to us but i can't tell if it is for me or you it is hard to tell the lighting is trash"

the woman walked over and said "Oh my gosh youre Tylor Yaeger! Youre the famous sweet detective!" This woman was giving 'creep vibes' and there are few things that piss her off and one of them was "Oh i didnt know you have a distant cousin she looks so small!" Tylor has a pass to call her short in a cute way.. her FAMILY has a pass to call her short cause it wasnt her fault she got the short stick her friends can call her short cause both of them abuse the height card.NOT.THISLADY. Chrissy glared and said in full blown italian "LADY I AM TRYING TO NOT ONLY RECOVER BUT ATTEMPT TO MAKE OUT WITH THIS GUY AND AT LEAST SLEEP IN THE SAME BED AS HIM. Not home run yet but maybe 3rd base. AND YOU ARE FORCING ME TO SHOW THIS SIDE OF ME WHICH MIGHT RUIN MY CHANCES SO CAN YOU PLEASE BACK OFF!" she panted and what made her more upset was "ooooh she a forign client? im sorry... ill askl for an autograph later.."

tylor was laughing hard as he spoke italian. "it is totally fine besides i think my italian is rusty" he sipped his water as he knew thew girl he even had to call cops on her more then once for breaking into a bunch of houses to meet him

when gone chrissy wanted to hide in embaressment thinking 'oh my god..is he laughing at me?wait he knows italian too?' she peeked at him and saw his dreamy eyes. were they always that dreamy or was it the atmosphere? she tried to make a sly move of inching her hand closer for the 'i wanna hold your hand at the table but i dont know if your okay with it'

"i see so never call you small but she is a stalker so watch your back at all times" he held her hand with a smile "better?"

"Y-you can call me small if you want..and yes.." she nodded "You can ask me questions too ya know. I dont have anything to hide.Also if you want can you teach me how to protect myself better?Compared to you im dutchess and youre Simba" she giggled at her joke.

she had a look opf cringe but shook it off and gently took his hand "A man of knowing someone through movment and not words..i like it.Sure." she got up and gently followed him she took a breath and tried to imangine her mind palace. simple yet colorful. And for a moment she felt him in her palace. and she felt safe with him there..like her palace was fusing with his.

she blinked from her fog but was given a 'trust me' look so with a nod gave him a hard punch on his cheek feeling bad at how much she was putting in it.

with a nod she did it again and again for about a while till she was gettin tired and thinking 'he really didnt wanna dance with me...just wanted to see me fight?' she eventually slowed down and was tempted to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back