• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom So a writer/actress and a detective share a flat..(a sherlock-esque rp)

he gave her what looks like a marble. "that is a smoke bomb for getaways and fighting so they can't see ah here we are" hre smiled walking to the front desk and smiled looking at the officer a women who knows him well. "Amanda how is the wife and kid I hope doing well by the way I wish to report an attack by viper riches men

Amanda smiled "Lucy is fine and Todd is going through a 'super hero' phase. He believes maple syrup gives him the power to see through time and space." then she groaned "Really Viper is at it again? Oh jesus ill get the paperwork." She then saw the lady and gave a mischivious smile to Tylor "Soo do i win $50 yet? The boss still thinks youre gonna die alone.I think you still have a chance you just havent found the one yet."

he cocked an eyebrow. "no but you win 10 for guessing I would have my old room mate arrested or crack dealing" he then saw the chief just barrowing down on them without even looking the young man addressed the cubby man walking to them "frank your shoe is untied"

Frank bl;ushed embaressed and began tying his shoes and then got a better look at chrissy "Well i be a mooses father.. youre the unic-" chrissy quickly shhed him. "S-sir im n-not registered with this department yet. I know im known for my repyutation at certian times buut hush hush in the day." Frank nodded and looked at Tylor "Oh its you..i actually needed you for somthing interesting.. 5 banks are calling my phones and pissing me off.. they were sent 50 bags of counterfits so accurate we needed a microscope to find out.. and if we get to many more there might be an issue."

the young man with smiled looked at him. "tell them I am on the case what was the first bank to call in?" he finished writing on the report then looked at Chrissy "why was he about to call you a horned horse?

"Nickname..of mine.." she said smiling embaressed and Frank cleared his throat "It was the Golden piggy bank the 1st childrens bank.The next wasthe state bank of india and the UBS bank. Who would give fake money to kids that are trying to learn responsabiliity though?" chrissy thought about it. "Maybe someone who thinks their kids deserve better and would do whatever it took?"

"so we are looking for an entitled person who dose not care about kids but yet has there own kids" they could see the greasts mind besides Chrissy walking back and forth. "where is the last kids back to be hit?"

"More like an entitled person that treats their child like their an angel...and maybe its not a child at all..." Frank gave a look and chrissy had a very very embaressed look. while mumbling "Do it to lure them out..you know how karens act..your aunt is one..you know this will rile them up...it wont be a real one.." Then she took a breath and went into actress mode "Tylorr sweetie i think we need to alk about the soulmate engagement." Frank gave a 'what the fuck' look not knowing she was acting and faking it.

Tylor smirked knowing what she was talking about and followed her to a empty room putting his bow down. "okay what's up?"

"Its a wedding!" she said excited with har hands clapping. "And by the 1st targets of 50 bags of counterfiet money that money was the replacement. If the Golden piggy bank was 1st they thought they wouldnt count it cause that bank is a educational bank that teaches children the value of money. but the mistake is the other deposits and locations meaning in total if my guess is right....." she made a few twirls while counting.. "In the us its 30k...here lets see wedding planner 3,500... depending on venue...is 30k..cake..oh boy depending on tiers..flavors..and if they EVEN SIN with fondant..the dress.. the bridesmaids, groom and groomens outfits..250,000!!" She cringed at that price she estimated. "Okay.. Tylor if we wanna catch the idiot for all we know we might be dealing with two..we need to outshine them a bit.. I hope you didnt mind walking for a ring and telling a newspaper the news."

Last edited:
he then smiled. "wait you want to fake a wedding to draw them out because you think the are trying to make there wedding better then anyones?" he starched his head then smiled with a smirk. "okay let's do it and arrest them or kill them

"No killing".. chrissy said in a stern tone.. "if they try to pull anything on us then its self defense..You want my help and my creative thinking to match...whatever chaos is in that one then we have to work together." She sighed wondering if he did this almost all his life.

chrissy sighed and after leaving and she began the bait by announcing sh is 'engaged to Tylor Yaeger' and her fans were excited and congragulating her and then heard his phone buzzing. Maybe she should had asked if it was okay to post the online bait 1st...

Tylor was at the shooting ranger with one of his students teaching archery. "wait you know about Chrissy's books are they any good?" yeager then fried 6 rapid fire in under 12 seconds

the student nodded "Yeah they go into interesting cases that are magical and enchanting and some of them are themed on real cases. The Lizzie case was a good one. Its about a child named Lizzie who was on trial and people were debating if she was innocent or not cause both her mother and father were dead.So Magical Detective Melody was on the case. She had to go through spooky alleyways.. a marketplace.. You have to read it cause im not spoiling who lizzie was but she deserved what she got.Oh and theres rumors of a 3 way relationship between Her a guy named Hans who she worked with and her star crossed lover who she met under 2 crossing shooting stars. Hans was so upset and heartbroken..but swore to win her."

"wow just wow so no base in the real world also your form for standing is wrong shooting" he smile as I he called his target back to collect his arrows. "oh by the way I thinbk you cheated last tme with arrows in the center"

the student was embaressed and then noticed chrissy coming over with a rental bow and someone trying to teach her. "Oh my god teach thats her..she looks even hotter in person..i wonder if the star crossed lover is based off of you cause her engagement was so sudden."

he waved at Chrissy then saw the teacher a jerk who always says that Tylor is a trash shooter even when Tylor has beat him many times "hey Chrissy dear?" there was a smirk and once she was looking with out looking he fired three arrows all hitting the bulls eye

chrissy make a very impressed look in her eyes making the guy cranky and try himself. chrissy tried and the guy was encouraging her but she felt like her form was offand she got uncomfterble when the guy got to close she was tempted to react but knew better as he reajusted her hands and when she shot she saw she missed and got upset. "Oh relax miss not everyone is good as mee.." "except my fiance.." she commented and the guy glared "He just wanted to show off.."

Tylor then smiled fireing 14 arrows Into a heart at her target then blew a kiss at her to keep the act up. "doge GET YOUR PERVY HANDS OFF HER DON'T THINK I DID NOT KNOW WABOUT YOUR OTHER STUDENTS"

the guy got flustered and backed off and chrissy smiled "Tylor..i know youre with a student but..can you show me where my form is off..?" the guy then said "Miss i told you your form was fine..you you just need to bend a bit. you have the ass f-for.." then he saw the death glare from chrissy "Sir..did..you just..say..i have a fat ass?"She just smiled calmly and genlty gave her bow to Tylor and smiled "Tylor i very appreciate you letting me learn here but i have to make a complaint...when i calm down do you wanna get a fur child together? Ya know one to help you with your work?" she went to the front office and Doge tried to stop her saying he didnt mean it like that.

Tylor patted his student on the head and smiled a fake smiled but it looked real to her. "remember work hard the only one who knows there limits is you okay three more vollyes of 5 arrows then call it a day okay?"

chrissy was having a tyrade with the guys boss and after reading the reports got Doge fired Even got to be in Tylors students. After calming down she walked outside to wait for him to come outside. That was when she got texted that her car a Mazda RX8 was just arrived and parked at their offie next to his car. she smiled excited cause now she can help Tylor more with the cases.And also she wont have to be embaressed asking for his car.

he walked out and walked to his fully restored fully driveable ford edsel from 1959 then sees hers. "oh wow but you can't beat a classic after you add to the fact that my car has beefed springs and way better then when it was launched

Users who are viewing this thread

Back