• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom So a writer/actress and a detective share a flat..(a sherlock-esque rp)

He was smiling "and yes this is a dance of sorts but in this one you have to be fast and powerful

she nodded and took a moment to shake the doupts out and think of this like a dance.her movelents showing she was graceful as a newborn foal at times cause shes learning this dance but aslso stubborn as one cause she wanted to dance with him.

he then clasped her hands dancing with her properly. "see a fighter must always be graceful on the dance floor or in a fight

she blushed and slowly eased into his movements. She felt his emotions as they danced for real and she smiled humming to the music and for a moment she thought she heard a -beep- but thought that was the kitchen.She was just into the moment that she found her soulmate and doesnt have to be alone anymore.

she nodded but assumed it was nothing and saw their dinner coming and smiled. "Oh look dinners ready."

Chrissy nods and they go back to their table. Being sweet she offered to share some of her food with him since she believed in sharing and hoped he didnt mind and she put some of the lamb on her fork and tried to feed it to him.

she smiled about it and understood he wanted to keep it underwraps but she was so tempted to post some cute pics of him being nice and wanting to prove to the media he wasnt a jerk. But she respected him if he didnt want to do that.

okay one cute couple pic for the net" he smiled eating his bision burger offering her some "but one day or a video per day

she smiled and took a photo of him acting sweet and doting and noticed that woman scowl at her. and then she puts it on instagram with the quote 'love comes in mysterious ways. Maybe cupid was just tired of me picking wrong guys and decided to put me with my soulmate. Either way i am happy i moved here.' then went to finish her meal and saw all the friend requests from his family she was happy she was aceptted and noticed his phone being spammed about how sweet she looks and that they wanna meet her when they have time.

he then smiles as they eat still worried about the stalker "we should hurry and finish simba dose get worried when i go out and we can get something for dutchess if you want" he waved his cousin down asking for simba's normal order of raw burger with trout in greman

"okay do they have mackerel? or slices of tuna?" the woman nods getting the food and chrissy being a decent lady gets out her credit card with a pegasus to pay her half of the bill. she aint stingy she is respectful.

she nodded and when getting up she sighs "Oh i hope simba didnt eat my workout stuff. I have a few cardio things but he might think my ring is a toy.

oh don't worry if anything he will be laying beside it purring" i pay as the take out comes here as i kiss your cheek

when done chrissy was pulled aside and the man said "Sweetie do take care of him. he was the most sensative. Still Is. I believe you brought color into his life."With a nod she walks over to Tylor smiling.

on the way home she felt like they were being followed but not really so she let him stay close

tylor held her hand as they walked keeping track of the one that is following "you see it too we have a tail

she nods holding his hand tighter "the faster we get home the better.." shes said trying not to show she was scared but having a lovely time she really didnt wish to ruin this moment

he smiled as they get into the house and the door is open as simba waits the purring can be herd through the door

chrissy yawns showing she was sleepy but alert of the tail and when inside and walked and almost trips on Simba "Woah! easy there fluffball you almost hurt me." she pets him and looks at Tylor "Ill get in my jammies.. can you double check to see if any mail came for me came in? i wanna make sure my art,acting,and crochet books made it safely" She was trying to make an excuse for him to scare the person

he nodded going to do so anyway handing you ther to go bag as he walk to the mail box and saw the tail then whipped around brandishing his blade. "WHy you follow me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back