• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom snowed in. a multifandom rp. ooc. closed!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
pov i make a post and then after i make the post i decide its a good time to make a macro smh

guess my macro will debut next post sdlfmsdflsd

Me, a creative writing major with massive burnout from school: I'm gonna start a new story!
*doesn't even get past the outline*

Nice!

I'm trying to make the animatic and I forgot how hard this shit is. Abdnsvdh

I’m still dead unfortunately OTL
I’m almost done with this semester so if I end up being slightly less depressed as shit I’ll try to write eventually

That’s true, I just feel bad bc I’m just kind of being strung along in an interaction but I have basically no energy rn to write
I can’t even get myself to plan out the world’s most self indulgent fic ;w;

And it's okay ): ): I think caiotic is similar rn we abandoned her characters lol (she asked us to!)

Thanky! I wanted to finally change it bc I love this pic of Ingo and Lady Sneasler, she looks like a whole fucking cryptid /pos

i have finally also made myself *coughstolefromjellycough* some proper post templates for my boysssssss

I’m still dead unfortunately OTL
I’m almost done with this semester so if I end up being slightly less depressed as shit I’ll try to write eventually
If you need a break that's fine. If you need any, like, gist of what you missed in the ic I can give you a very basic one from the top of my head cause my memory is shit lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back