• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom snowed in. a multifandom rp. ooc. closed!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Machine broke at work so I decided to go home early. Now I gotta wait on my ride. Might get a Yaru post out tonight

*Peels the dirt back from my grave, again*

Hello I finished a huge test for Organic last night so I have a slight moment to breathe before I have to prep for my final exam. Also got my meds adjusted again so maybe, I’ll be a little more alive and capable of writing, maybe

Bonus that I saw a Submas comic recently that has left me crying in the club and absolutely telling about the reunion of these sad trainmen so, perhaps if I don’t get overwhelmed I will make my return

I don't know what to do with fennnnnnnn anyone wanna interact with the goth nerd? 😭

He could definitely interact with the Pokémon, or… try to with Pika lmao, he ain’t doing anything right now exactly.

Also I finally got something up for Luna!

probably gonna be slow to get a post out 😭 i hate weekends so my mood kinda sucks rn smh

my brain is so DRY today 😭 like good lord even thinking about writing is exhausting why 😭 😭 😭

felt that, might go to the gas station 5 mins away to get some fudge swirl ice cream while i think of things lmao :ghostv:

mmmmmmmm I felt that too. And I randomly got massive muse for a character I don't even have in an RP lmaooooo 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back