• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom snowed in. a multifandom rp. ooc. closed!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
we got new batteries for the mouse so i can use the laptop later 👀 my brain is still dead and refuses to focus, but i will try my best to write 😭

i jinxed myself because the laptop hasn't been free all day 😭 😭 😭

I was waiting on Jump but then ginger kept posting now I'm lost and might cut some things out and maybe focus on pride, im not sure

im lost and got burried aha

Finally trying to get a post up, it’s verrrry rusty slow going but I’m trying anyways

Also suddenly reminded of this fact, how are we with disordered eating? I have some hcs that relate to some disordered eating habits (but not an actual eating disorder) but I don’t want to make anyone uncomfortable!

as someone with a previous eating disorder it's cool they can have their eating disorder 😌 LMAO

Coolio, I swear it isn’t too intense, plus I’ll probably try to put a TW should it come up!
I just feel as though Ingo probably developed a strained relationship with food and eating from Hisui, plus a much smaller appetite than he used to have.
He won’t ever purge after he eats but his thoughts and eating habits still aren’t good for him.
Emmet is verrrrry not okay with any of this and lowkey wants to fight someone over this

I'm struggling. I wrote for Millie interacting with PRide but then Ginger flooded but I foolishly had Millie start crying so now I don't know how to continue her interaction with Luna </.3 GMAKLSGm

it's okay its just a late interaction but i figured it out before remembering you posted again on a new page so
now im like sstfashjskjlgmkl;asmglasklgmasklgms i need to add more <3

Ok, I’m gonna try to be more mindful but sometimes adhd brain goes “aaaaaaa I need to write or I’ll explode”
Sorry again!

Its okayyy I was just like. My own level of stressed like omg idk what to say for whats happeningggg

LMillie: i'll make sure there's no fights
Whatever's happejning in the livingroom: lol sike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back